What's new

Petition for Red Hood in Injustice 2 NRS pls

Would Red Hood be a good choice for Injustice 2?

• Yes of course

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No he's lame or would be a clone

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • i dont care/im not sure

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
hey guys im bored again so im making a thread/petition to state/show why Red Hood (Jason Todd) should be in Inj 2, please read (or at least skim) before voting :) i know ive made a thread similar to this before but that was over a year ago and before IGAU came out (and before most of the characters were revealed) and i knew nothing about the game so i think redoing the thread would be appropriate :)
So by now we've seen how successful Injustice is and while there has been no confirmation of a sequel Ed Boon has stated that is possible and it would be the next logical step....so with that being said

Why Should Red Hood be in the game?
well im sure you guys (at NRS) know this but for one the fans wanted him IGAU

well at least Boon knew but for the rest of you people really wanted him in IGAU

No seriously we REALLY wanted him IGAU

Point Proven? okay.

Also it should be noted that he has had his own (pretty successful despite swapping writers/artists left and right) ongoing comic since 2011 which says a lot as often and as fast DC cancels comics (come only got 8 issues ) and the movie about him "under the red hood" (go watch it if you havent) was critically acclaimed, one of DC's most successful animated films, and the highest rated animated Batman film for 2 years until Return of the Dark Knight (also awesome) so needles to say people like the character.

The ideas are all around you

this could have been his design or his future design could be something along these lines (looks amazing right?) and as far as the story Jason would have fit perfect for the Injustice universe i mean Superman basically takes a page out of his book and fights Batman and start criminals he just goes overboard with it (Red Hood could have agreed initially and Switched from Regime to Insurgency when he saw Superman starting to become a dictator or remained a double agent....idk maybe my ideas suck but the pieces are there)
His normal new 52 design also could work fine (or it could just be an alt skin)

Now the fun part His Moves/Playstyle:

i know alot of people see him and say "guns....he's deathstroke...or like Harley" or see Bat Family and say he will play like Nightwing or Batman but the best way to describe how i would see him playing would be a rushdown Hybrid of characters.......lets start with what his moves could be
Special Moves:

One Two: (points both guns and shoots, 2nd shot can be held and fired late, mb version fires a double shot after the first 2 that knocks down and pushes back on block)
Baraka's Blade spin: (do i really need to show this one?)
Trick Arrow: [a gift from arsenal] (command grab type move with 3 options, 1. exploding arrow that blows them back a bit and knocks down, 2. Cyrax style net arrow that cant really be comboed but drains meter, 3. sonic arrow that emits a loud screech and slows down their inputs (additional lag lol) for a few seconds like Zatanna's trance) or a confusion gas arrow that reverses inputs....not sure which yet, and throw in a corny line like "got this from Arsenal" or "thanks Speedy" lol
Sabrewulf's Eclipse: (not exactly but a move like it) mb version fires a double shot after for extra damage
Low Swipe: command sweep, kinda like Rain's b2 in MK9, doesnt pop up but maybe 1 or 2 more hits can be landed after (like after GL's trait lift)
Divekick: yes give him a damn divekick HE NEEDS IT. not far and short ones like adam though just a mid range one like Batmans without the 2nd jump. ia divekick ^_^
Yang's Slash attack:

Trait: This happens

while his blades are charged and electric (length is about as long as GL's trait with Zod trait recovery time) they do more stun on block and hit, Block infinites among us :p
as for His Super hmm...ill add that later and his Clash quotes i could list some ideas but someone on this injustice wiki has a ton of them http://injusticegodsamongus.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:RoninTheMasterless/Fan_Red_Hood_Profile

So NRS what do you say? will you give us what we want if (when) Injustice 2 is made? or will you leave us and Red Hood out to dry and sadly wondering what could have been again :(

Now what do you guys (on TYM) think? AFTER reading my ideas and whatnot do you think Red Hood should be in an Injustice sequel? do you think he'd still be a clone and too similar to someone? or do you not care either way or are unsure? ill make a poll :)

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
If they made him like in the movie Under the Red Hood, then I agree that he should be in the next game.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
why cant we have both? :( im all for cold i wanted him in this game
Captain cold was suppose to be in this game, wtf was NRS thinking with the frost bitch.
The electric blades could make an interesting trait.
losing health while doing level 5 venom damage l0l
if you have a good ideas for the character design feel free to post on the thread regarding injustice 2 character design ideas
http://testyourmight.com/threads/taking-injustice-character-designs-to-the-next-level-a-collective-effort.41483/

Fred Marvel

Captain cold was suppose to be in this game, wtf was NRS thinking with the frost bitch.
The electric blades could make an interesting trait.
losing health while doing level 5 venom damage l0l
if you have a good ideas for the character design feel free to post on the thread regarding injustice 2 character design ideas
http://testyourmight.com/threads/taking-injustice-character-designs-to-the-next-level-a-collective-effort.41483/
damn i didnt even know that thread existed lol i woulda just posted there instead of doing all of this

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Obviously they would be able to design him in a manner that wouldn't be a clone, but I'd rather break away from a billion bat characters. Either replace Nightwing with him, or make him a skin, but for the love of God, dip into the vast amount of characters that are available in this universe rather than the same BnB bullshit and then port over lame ass Scorpion :p

Fred Marvel

Would rather have arkham knight now
what if he IS the Arkham Knight o_o
Obviously they would be able to design him in a manner that wouldn't be a clone, but I'd rather break away from a billion bat characters. Either replace Nightwing with him, or make him a skin, but for the love of God, dip into the vast amount of characters that are available in this universe rather than the same BnB bullshit and then port over lame ass Scorpion :p
replace Batgirl easy, and i see what youre saying but i think there should be a balance of fitting well known characters and a few lesser knowns and dont get me started on scorpion, should also be noted that i think the sequel should have 34 characters. 36 at max but thats a bit too high

what if he IS the Arkham Knight o_o

replace Batgirl easy, and i see what youre saying but i think there should be a balance of fitting well known characters and a few lesser knowns and dont get me started on scorpion, should also be noted that i think the sequel should have 34 characters. 36 at max but thats a bit too high
If he is then honestly i would be really disappointed b/c rocksteady said themselves they worked with DC to create this ORIGINAL character. I hope its someone that ive never heard of and not something dumb like its ra's al ghul lol red hood should be his own character in the third game

Fred Marvel

If he is then honestly i would be really disappointed b/c rocksteady said themselves they worked with DC to create this ORIGINAL character. I hope its someone that ive never heard of and not something dumb like its ra's al ghul lol red hood should be his own character in the third game
yeah i hope they stay true to their word (id be ok with it being red hood but i see why it would piss alot of people off lol) he looks cool as shit though

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I hate to say it but Batman characters are just so much better. As mentioned earlier, I would love to see Red Hood, Poison Ivy and Ra Al Ghul. Sure at one point the talk about Power Girl and Dr. Fate was pretty big but I think the Batman characters fit well in this game.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I hate to say it but Batman VILLAINS are just so much better. As mentioned earlier, I would love to see Red Hood, Poison Ivy and Ra Al Ghul. Sure at one point the talk about Power Girl and Dr. Fate was pretty big but I think the Batman characters fit well in this game.
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, Ra's Al Ghul is a MUST for Injustice 2.

Only if we get a Jim Lee Sub-zero with ice body armor as a guest. Dead serious.

Bite me haters.

Watch they add Arkham Knight because Batman: Injustice Among Us.