What's new

Other good zoners

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Im looking for a secondry main who needs to be fun to use. Not DS or Cyborg. Needs to be able to zone well. Share thy opinions. :)

Komatose

The Prettiest
Green Lantern and Aquman zone fairly well. Raven and Killer Frost are two of the best anti-zoners. I say that because I try not to zone too much with Raven.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Lol dont underestimate him.
Yeah...as many have pointed out it seems Ares may be getting some edits in the update. Apparently there is more to him than we've managed to discover in 13 days. I'd say hit the lab with Ares at this point...changes dont happen for nothing. Either he has the potential to do more than we've seen or something he does causes trouble with a gameplan they wanted to stay good.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
LUTHOR and Sinestro are pretty fun to use IMO.
Lex is a little better i think has a ton of options and his normals are sick fast. Plus with his Corps Charge and armor trait it can be a real pain getting in.

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Tears? i use Doomsday, i care not for zoners XD

DS is the easiest Zoner there is to play. Sure he's good. But don't disregard other zoning characters just because they need some time in the lab....

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Yeah...as many have pointed out it seems Ares may be getting some edits in the update. Apparently there is more to him than we've managed to discover in 13 days. I'd say hit the lab with Ares at this point...changes dont happen for nothing. Either he has the potential to do more than we've seen or something he does causes trouble with a gameplan they wanted to stay good.
He has alot of good zoningtools. He builds meter fast too. Hes really dangerous with meter.

Sinestro is fun you just have to be patient and know his AA and a punish combo to start with :). Use meter for keep away combo's dont really gain much damage from the meter burn fireballs etc but I might be wrong, ive been putting more time into shazam and GL recently as i've been banned from playing sinestro in Vs mode against my housemates :(