What's new

Nitara Unblockable concepts w/Jax

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
@ApexPredator1509 was talking about this in the Nitara Thread and I decided to lab it to see how good it is. Turns out, this is very stupid lol

The setup is easy. Just launch your opponent, end you combo with dive kick and set up Jax’s ground pound. If done correctly, you can time the ground pound with your jump kick, allowing for an inescapable reset. The more meter you have, the more reps you can do.

here are some examples:

Also works against Havik and his multi armored wake up

There’s only 2 ways out of this. Breaker and Delayed wakeup. Breaking is probably the “safest” way to get out of it, but you lose all 3 bars and if I hit you again, GGs. Delayed wake up could work, but if I read that, I can delay the setup against your delayed wake up, and it’s GGs

So yea there’s pretty much nothing you can do about this lol. If I hit you anywhere on the screen, I set up a rep. If I have meter, I can continue setting up the rep.

She can always just 2n1 into her ex bite, which launches and puts you right back into the situation
so is this tech broken?
and also does kameo wakeup affect anything here? it makes the knockdown invincibility a tiny bit longer.

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
so is this tech broken?
and also does kameo wakeup affect anything here? it makes the knockdown invincibility a tiny bit longer.
Nope. You still get hit even if you wake up with Kameo.
So yea it’s pretty broken. Nitara isn’t the one one who can do this

Nope. You still get hit even if you wake up with Kameo.
So yea it’s pretty broken. Nitara isn’t the one one who can do this
i guess everyone with good armor breaker and jax can. like not everyone saw this coming since it was known there was an unblockable in the game. but nrs HAVE to put those in.

Last edited:

ApexPredator1509

☕️ ☕️ ☕️
@ApexPredator1509 was talking about this in the Nitara Thread and I decided to lab it to see how good it is. Turns out, this is very stupid lol

The setup is easy. Just launch your opponent, end you combo with dive kick and set up Jax’s ground pound. If done correctly, you can time the ground pound with your jump kick, allowing for an inescapable reset. The more meter you have, the more reps you can do.

here are some examples:

Also works against Havik and his multi armored wake up

There’s only 2 ways out of this. Breaker and Delayed wakeup. Breaking is probably the “safest” way to get out of it, but you lose all 3 bars and if I hit you again, GGs. Delayed wake up could work, but if I read that, I can delay the setup against your delayed wake up, and it’s GGs

So yea there’s pretty much nothing you can do about this lol. If I hit you anywhere on the screen, I set up a rep. If I have meter, I can continue setting up the rep.
Thanks for recording all this, shit is super broken haha.
I use the same corner conversions but the midscreen setup I was using was sub optimal compared to yours so I will be stealing that.

i labbed this a bit and its a good setup, the delayed wakeup option is a big factor though. if you guess wrong on a delayed wakeup, you're in for a full combo divekick punish yourself from what i see. i wanna see how this play out in matches.