What's new

New B1,2,F1 tech

seoulspirit

Ermac Combo Video'er

In the video:
Wall Carry's
Another double uppercut Xray
A 24 hit combo :D

...practicality of the nJP wall carry's: I've noticed when people start matches they'll sometimes catch someone with a nJP as the opponent will try and jip...or whenever you're at neutral/anticipate a jip

...practicality of the njP B1,2,F1: If your opponent's conditioned to block low in anticipation of F4

...instead of ending the B1,2,F1 combo's in Xray you can either end them with F4 or TKP. You can't really do 22TKP or anything of that sort because seeing how by the end it's a 20-something hit combo gravity makes them fall too fast

...also, although B1,1,4 > Ex lift > B1,2,F1's does more damage, these don't use any meter at all... Also B1,1,4 is hella slow to come out, where as something like B3,4 is fairly fast and has decent recovery

...also (x2), F1,1,4 might be able to go into F1,1,4 > B3,4 > B1,2,F1's but I'm not sure...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Thanks. Nice vid man. Zaf will be posting a comprehensive Ermac tech video by the end of this week he said. It might be a little longer than that. Also in the corner try to end a combo with EX TKP and you can attempt the b2 reset or cancel into 50/50.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Yea its a coo video, jus a lil impractical honestly. Its coo if u finna try to show,off or sumthin, especially in some casuals but yea man.. Good shit anyway. I bet we can find more tech within tthis tech

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Hmmm good stuff seoul. I think you gave me some ideas for some corner combos. I ll need to search this thoroughly. Ty for the video very useful.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Try this one. NJP B12F1 teleport lift dash B12F1 dash TKP. Really good combo and good dmg from a NJP plus it requires no meter at all. Ofc you can go for the reset after the lift.