What's new

Neat little trick I do with Cage

Hey guys I'm new here so I'm not sure if I should be making whole threads about one trick, so mods correct me if I'm wrong please. One trick I use with Cage is use the string 1,1, Nut punch. While he's stunned you have 3 options. One is use B3, to pop them up in the air. If your opponent doesn't block after being stunned, it works. Best used against very aggressive opponents. A good mixup is to use a sweep after. This usually catches them offguard. If your opponent catches on to this or you notice they block low after the stun, use either 2,1,F2 or F4. Both overheads and launchers. The fourth option is to continue pressure but I prefer one of those three above. I hope you find this helpful!:)

Hey guys I'm new here so I'm not sure if I should be making whole threads about one trick, so mods correct me if I'm wrong please. One trick I use with Cage is use the string 1,1, Nut punch. While he's stunned you have 3 options. One is use B3, to pop them up in the air. If your opponent doesn't block after being stunned, it works. Best used against very aggressive opponents. A good mixup is to use a sweep after. This usually catches them offguard. If your opponent catches on to this or you notice they block low after the stun, use either 2,1,F2 or F4. Both overheads and launchers. The fourth option is to continue pressure but I prefer one of those three above. I hope you find this helpful!:)

what up man, to be honest its not very helpful. i havent played this game in a while but if i remember, nut punch can be punished by fast specials.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
You never want to use nutpunch unless its a guaranteed hit. It will...
1. Push your opponent away if blocked
2. Set yourself up for a punish.

leek

Noob
yeah nut punch on block isn't pretty.. one thing that I've found to work really well is F3,3 nut punch into F3,2 nut punch, into 21F2 force ball :D(only possible if they don't block, which as you guys surely know, happens A LOT.) but mixing up between F3,3/2,1/1,1 seen to build a LOT of blocked hits, which equals meter which equals ex shadow kick for 'dem zoners..