What's new

Mortal Kombat vs DC. Universe: GamerBlake90's series videos

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This thread is being posted at the request of the TYM site founder, STORMS.

I realize a lot of you people may not like MK vs DC at all (for understandable reasons, of course), but nonetheless I'm hoping to gather more subscribers for my new Youtube channel, since I've started posting my first videos as of last week. If it interests you, I thought you might like to see these matches I've had with good players from the game, so henceforth here are three series taken straight from my Youtube channel. One series is a first-to-five set with DC_UNiVERSE_1; the next is a two-out-of-three with my little bro UNR3AL-KILLER___; and the third is a best three-out-of-five with brickross. These are all great fights, in my opinion, and I hope you all enjoy them.

Video 1: GamerBlake90 vs DC_UNiVERSE_1

Video 2: GamerBlake90 vs UNR3AL-KILLER___/I-AM-THE--TRUTH

Video 3: GamerBlake90 vs brickross

If you all enjoyed these, I hope you will consider subscribing to me on Youtube and watching my future videos. I am currently tossing around the idea of me recording gameplay from other video games I own, and it's looking likely I will do so. I'm not sure about other Mortal Kombat games, though (besides MK9), because until Spring 2011 MK vs DC is the only MK game I have ever been able to play online with other people. We will see what happens, though.

For those who are interested, I will be posting my flawless runs of the Kombo Challenges for Sonya and Sub-Zero from MK vs DC, done with impressive time records. Look for those if you are intrigued!