What's new

Conan's Clueless Gamer Features MKX with Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mortal Kombat X is the highlight of 2015 and as we near the month of January what better way to have some fun than to watch Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch & Rob “Gronk” Gronkowski battle for “Mortal Kombat” supremacy on Conan O'Brian's "Clueless Gamer" tonight! Check your local listings for the show!

Check out the full episode below!

http://teamcoco.com/video/preview-clueless-gamer-big-game-showdown-mortal-kombat-x?playlist=x;eyJ0eXBlIjoibGlzdCIsImlkIjoiNSJ9

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I'd watch but I'm 100% sure it'll be full of discussion about deflated balls and other bullshit I don't care about. I'll wait for the annotated "only MKX" video

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
Kung Lao: I have no quarrel with you

Marshwan Lynch: Im truly thankful

Kung Lao: I now have a quarrel with you

Marshwan Lynch: Im truly thankful

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Wow Beast Mode is high as fack and most likely Gronk too lol

this looks amazing...

How is it entitled if I would have paid for it? Sorry for wanting games more balanced than wanting them to spend the time and money to make a costume that I can't even purchase.
It's called marketing. Without marketing sales aren't as good. Without sales as good as they want they won't have the money to do anything that you are crying about in the first place.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Awesome, thanks for the update pig! I love seeing MK and shocking games in general on Conan lol. His reactions and jokes are the best.

I hope someone does a fatality to him lol. Just so I can see his reaction!