What's new

MKT Angola top 10 players and Rules due the Gamplay effect

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The 1st one was untouchable until the game competitivity falls so he is a LEGEND, i got a double Flawless on his hand. And is the only number one, the others who comes down are just on non particular order.

1. Adam (Adam or Adão in portuguese) was the most stronger player in the country, back in the MKT days he was outmatched and very well known on every place with MKT back then and even now.
This guy was the shit, high and clean control of his gameplay never seen anything like it on that time, this guy only teleports when he knows exactly that will whiff and leave him REAL Close of you ass, aaHPs unique in speeds, and iajk on your guard to give him advantage on block.
If someone says "I'm calling Adam" scrubbys used to run like the world and reputation was about to end on their areas lol.
--------------------------------------

Mayomona (He walks on a wheel chair from what i heard and he claims to be better than Adam, he had his days but Adam becamed stronger than him, some rumors says he still plays and he awaits on his wheel chair throne for players who defeat Adam, so if you call him it will be something like this:
"Phone rings"
Mayomona: "Yeah?"
You: hey Mayomona, its "Insert your name here" I wanna Challenge you for Mortal Kombat
Mayomona: Have you beat Adam?
You: No!
Mayomona: Do not call me again without defeat Adam 1st.
------------------------------

Giovanni (Vany): This guy played all day with Adam and got a very similar game, some used to see him as a 2nd monster, and he says even today that he and Adam were number one, others players says he is not so strong as Adam was.
Last year i challenged him and ended up with a tie of 5-5.

Roque (Rocky): Roque was one of the best on Vany's area and was among top players for some time until new monsters starts to show up. But he kept his reputation and still took out very high leveled players.

Nelinho (Eddy Wang): I started scrubby in this game, but never lost to another scrubby, high level players beat me up for days and months, until the day i got myself the enlightment of gameplay mechanics. By firguring out why moves are disabled without having the game to test i develop my own theories and becomed strong as hell and then everything just flow according to the game.
I was considered untouchable in this game due the fact of my reading and reacting skills being incredibly fast, i took down high reputable players whenever i went but still not strong enough to fight Adam. I got targered on a book by the Gamer's Hunters Bros.

Celia (Xeriff): the Xeriff was the one who showed to manny of us how to realy play MKT, he was really strong back then, and most of us hardly beat him up, later we discovered that he took lessons from Vany and Adam who used to kick is ass everytime. I lost manny times on the hands of this guys.

Chrome (Chrommatics): This guy still has one of the best scorpions in the country, also a high level gameplay control and he calculates steps ahead, when i fight him on days like today i feel like i'm fighting myself his speed of reaction and reading are on the same level as mine.

Manuel (The hot): as me he started scrubby but then after he got his ass kicked by someone he developed a real interess for the game along with his brother they trained hard and fought countless battles, but somehow i didn't heard of him on my time, until a few years ago, when he called me and asked for a challenge. I won and we become friends, he was the one who introduced me Chrome too

Lao: We've met Lao on a diferent zone, best player of Cassenda (his zone) on a money match that was turning violent. He kicks our asses on 2 sessions and we kept coming back searching for a victory, now its still hard to fight him because he use a Broken Character Mk2 Kung Lao.

Leandro: Best Mk2 Kung Lao in the country, despites being broken, somehow leandro plays clean with him and its a enjoyable match to watch different from lao who just charges fowards with HKs and jab+runs

The Rules i've already found, and affected angola gameplay for ever.

As Scrubby my gameplay was much based as any other scrubby, projectiles 6 and 7 hit combos, no juggles and stuff, jumping a lot and so on...

When i fought Xeriff and his crew for the 1st time, they're using Unlimited Run it seemed, every high level player on the country used and liked so it became a national rule, if you don't put the code your turn is skipped.

With this code implementation a few rules comes up to prevent infinitys, like:

no 3 consecutives aaHPs in a combo, it was considered cheating and this lower your reputation.
Rain can only SRH twice in a combo.
No infinities of any kind except for Nightwolf, who was the only character with corner infinities.
You fail unlimited run, your fight is skipped and you wait for your turn.

These rules exists until today but since we play it for years we ended up loving it, they submited us to these rules, and this indeed made the juggle combos very creative.

I just hope to show you someday how we combo in this game with this rules on, is a lot fun, but hey i like the way you guys play, no codes and you still play like unlimited run is on.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I don't understand the "No 3 aaHP" rule....3 aaHPs are very basic gameplay applied to normal standards when playing Ermac, Cyrax and a few others. That can be default in all the MK3-games.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
MKK hanzo and AREZ God of War

I recorded this right after i see the Arez post, however i don't like SNES its too slow and i was feeling kinda heavy to play in good mood. Also my nephew is weak and sucks at playing MK but its good to show how stuffs works here

Also, i have some really laggy Footage for MKT with him, but better gameplay i'll give it you a ring when i record it.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
You play Ermac similar to my own, except i do more damage in corners and the combo you did at 0:57 I always try to finish w/ a aaLPxXaaHP, JK when possible for 57% (66%), otherwise I just do aaLP, Fireball for 53% (62%).

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You play Ermac similar to my own, except i do more damage in corners and the combo you did at 0:57 I always try to finish w/ a aaLPxXaaHP, JK when possible for 57% (66%), otherwise I just do aaLP, Fireball for 53% (62%).
Here we finish almost all combos with Roundhouses or uppercuts, its hard to finish a combo with a projectile because its turtle and the opponent willl recover his offensive.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Here we finish almost all combos with Roundhouses or uppercuts, its hard to finish a combo with a projectile because its turtle and the opponent willl recover his offensive.
Well, u can do either, depending how u want to roll from there....when u finish a combo like that w/ aaJK, it puts you in a position to continue the offensive onslaught and keep pressuring them. Better than a s.HK or w/e, aaJK always recovers fastest and takes the most damage, allowing you to land and immediately go right into run-jab pressure, or Teleport and aim for a cross-up throw. No matter what , in every situation and every juggle, finishing w/ aaJK (or JK/Air throw) will always max-out damage and put you in a better position to continue the pressuring :)

Mind you, it can't be done to everyone, but when the opportunity present itself, grab ahold of it. You should be able to do it to almost everyone except Sheeva, SHang, Lao, Kang, Sonya. Kano, NW, and female ninjas prove to be harder, but it's possible by taking a step or two backwards before the final RH into aaLPxXHP, JK or even just aaLP, JK