What's new

[UPDATE]Stream Info for Lobo - First Game-play footage to be shown at C2E2 this Saturday the 27th

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
For those who may be unaware, this weekend at the McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois will have the opportunity to see for the first time ever... some Lobo game-play footage. C2E2 or the "Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo" is an expo that spans over a vast variety of entertainment including comics, movies, television, toys and much more. NetherRealm Studios will have an exhibit from 1:30 CT - 2:30 CT where attendees will be able to witness for the first time... the intergalactic bounty hunter wreaking havoc in the Injustice universe.
lobo.png
Below are a few details for those who are interested in attending. *Cost for Saturday is $30 (pre-sale) and $40 on-site*

"The Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo - also known as C2E2 - is a convention spanning the latest and greatest from the worlds of comics, movies, television, toys, anime, manga and video games. Bringing the best of popular culture to Downtown Chicago, C2E2’s show floor is packed with hundreds of exhibitors, panels and autograph sessions giving fans a chance to interact with their favorite creators and screening rooms featuring sneak peeks at films and television shows months before they hit either the big or small screen!"

loboc2e2.jpg

UPDATE: Thanks to TRMK we now know that the event may be streamed via twitch.tv/c2e2
trmk1.jpg
[stream]51[/stream]
Chicago, IL 60616​
(312) 791-7000
Credit: noobde
Source: c2e213.mapyourshow.com

Chat's actually surprised me with how well behaved they are. Oh make no mistake there were still some shit heads in there but I was expecting far worse. It's almost refreshing to to be wrong.

tazzmission

Banned
i tweeted this to boon for a alt costume for lobo

it is a legit scan seeing as it was the 90s and shit was crazy than

bangs boodikka and puts on her : cough: bottoms :rolleyes: