What's new

Let’s hear a Mortal Kombat quote you like.

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
What’s a Mortal Kombat quote you like?

I like it when Scorpion says ‘I’ll make you suffer’ during a Mortal Kombat 11 match and his brutal moves, fatality, etc, definitely delivers, well, I think it’s Scorpion who says that anyway or it could be Sub-Zero but maybe I forgot.

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
‘I’ll end you’ is also another good quote, by either Sub-Zero or Scorpion, I forgot but a memorable quote none of the less.

Art Lean

Noob
Shao Kahn in MK Conquest has several of my favorites:

"HOW DARE YOU BEG FOR DEATH!!! Only victors are granted their desires."

"You can be returned to your agony at any time, creature. Bow to me. Now go... do your job :coffee:."

"YOU. WILL. BOW.... to... me."

Personally I consider it an absolute tragedy we've never had an MK Conquest Shao Kahn skin and voice pack in the games.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Personally, I love every line Jade & Kabal have in MK9 (Kabal in MK21 too), Takeda, Kung Jin & Cassie in MKX & Johnny Cage in every NRS game but my favourites that didn't come from them that come to mind:

• (MK9) Jade vs Mileena - Mileena: "You must return with me! There is to be a celebration for my sister! She's going away...."
  • (MK9) Scorpion vs Bi-Han - Scorpion: "I will have my revenge, but I will not kill Sub-Zero." Bi-Han: "Will not? Or cannot?" Scorpion: "YOU!" "The Shirai Ryu are dead. You will suffer as they did." Bi-Han: "To hell with your clan." Scorpion: "No...to hell with you!"
  • (MKX) Erron Black vs Sonya - Erron: "Girls with guns always hot." Sonya: "I'll shove them up your ass & fire." Erron: "Almost always hot.'