What's new

Just What In The Hell is Going On With UMK3 on XBL?

This is starting to really piss me off.

seriously for one i can't even find a room. and when i do its completely laggy even though i know for a fact that i've had such a superb connection before. and it's constantly happening now more than ever.

then when i try to host a game it takes roughly about 10 games or so then it just once again boots me out and have to start all the way from the dashboard once again.

this game is just going to shit on xbl really.

i can't even enjoy it because i think the room will probably self destruct in 5 seconds or something.

answers anyone?

as for me i think this is a tall tale sign that xbox live is slowly taking whatever is left of the game online and chasing away players so that they can just close it down all together.

wazz

Noob
same thing for every1 man. all u need is freinds online and invite get a 2-4 players game goin

wazz

Noob
I take that bk. Actually 2 day I looked 4 games and hostin waitin and waitin. When I do find a game. They only play 3-5 games then leave.

Yes I cud ask friends. But they were busy playin. I only ask if there on dashboard or if it says 'in the menu' or 'battling oppenent in arcade mode' when there on umk3