What's new

IrishMantis Takes Euro Kombat #6!

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Some scrub called @IrishMantis lucked out and took the whole tournament. Nah, seriously though, some solid play by the Stunt Double of Europe (the world?). We also got to see some sweet Jacqui play, some DLC love and malfunctioning controllers. As always, it wouldn't be Euro Kombat without major technical issues, BUT WE PLOWED THROUGH THEM AND PREVAILED.

Brackets and full results:
http://challonge.com/eurokombat6

1st place: IrishMantis
2nd Place: @stosn
3rd Place: ak47drugdealer
4th place: @rubmytaco

5th place tie: @Asodimazze @Deakins

7th place tie: @Geoffmeister @Osagri

9th place tie: @ROG Moonspell
@Wam-Zlay
@JerQ_Q
@Smascer

13th place tie: Mike Kiddo
Cosmos
Adnon09
xrzxrazor (DQ'd)
Twitch archives here and here (stream got bodied once):

part 1
https://www.twitch.tv/msmiharo/v/55608077

part 2
https://www.twitch.tv/msmiharo/v/55658240

00:17:50 IrishMantis (Johnny Cage - Stunt Double) vs Geoffmeister part 1(Triborg - Smoke/Ermac - Master of Souls)
00:28:10 IrishMantis (Johnny Cage - Stunt Double) vs Geoffmeister part 2 (Triborg - Smoke/Ermac - Master of Souls) ends 00:42:33

00:48:55 Adnon09 (Alien - Acidic/Sub Zero - Grandmaster) vs Osagri (Jax - Wrestler) ends 00:54:15 (Last match was finished off stream)

01:00:10 JerQ_Q (Triborg - Sektor/Sonya - Demolition) vs LLL_Taco (Triborg - CSZ)

01:15:55 Deakins (Sub Zero - Grandmaster) vs ROG Moonspell (Kung Lao - Hat Trick)

01:29:05 AK47Drugdealer (Jax - Heavy Weapons) vs Asodimazze (Johnny Cage - A-List/Alien - Acidic)

01:46:25 Cosmos942 (Bo Rai Cho - Drunken Master) vs Smascer (Takeda - Ronin)

01:57:05 Stosn (Jacqui - High Tech) vs Mike_Kiddo (Johnny Cage - A-List)

02:08:25 IrishMantis (Johny Cage - Stunt Double) vs WamZlay (Reptile - Nimble)

02:19:35 LLL_Taco (Sub Zero - Grandmaster) vs Osagri (Jax - Wrestler/Kotal Kahn - War God)

02:30:10 Stosn (Jacqui - High Tech/Full Auto) vs Deakins (Sub Zero - Grandmaster)

02:43:35 Smascer (Takeda - Ronin) vs AK47Drugdealer (Jax - Heavy Weapons)

02:58:25 IrishMantis (Johnny Cage - Stunt Double) vs LLL_Taco (Sub Zero - Grandmaster)

03:19:15 AK47Drugdealer (Jax - Heavy Weapons) vs Stosn (Jacqui - Full Auto)

03:32:20 Stosn (Jacqui - High Tech/Full Auto) vs IrishMantis (Johnny Cage - Stunt Double)

03:47:40 AK47DrugDealer (Jax - Heavy Weapons) vs LLL_Taco (Sub Zero - Grandmaster)

03:57:40 AK47DrugDealer (Jax - Heavy Weapons) vs Stosn (Jacqui - Shotgun)

part 2

03:00 Stosn (Jacqui - Shotgun/Triborg - CSZ) vs IrishMantis (Johnny Cage - Stunt Double)

Youtube:
(open in youtube to find timecodes in description)

Attachments

Last edited:
I appreciate the time in making a cast and uploading to youtube, but unlike a many streams there is no real chatting of hosts between games... and all the organisational inviting and stuff between matches... makes it very hard to watch. I mean it is like 8hous long or w/e

if yhou have time I think you should cut out the actual games and upload them as individual videos. Just my2cents

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I appreciate the time in making a cast and uploading to youtube, but unlike a many streams there is no real chatting of hosts between games... and all the organisational inviting and stuff between matches... makes it very hard to watch. I mean it is like 8hous long or w/e

if yhou have time I think you should cut out the actual games and upload them as individual videos. Just my2cents
I will, I just haven't had the time yet. At the very least I will add timecodes because the down times are really dull. I'm looking to having a co-host (again) next time so the in between stuff is less dull as well.

At the very least I will add timecodes because the down times are really dull.
Yeah, time codes in the description with player vs + character / variation would be all you need if time is a problem. defiantly be better. You probably know but just listing a time code like this .... 20:21 will make a click able link to jump the video. You do not need to make the time consuming process of annotations.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Yeah, time codes in the description with player vs + character / variation would be all you need if time is a problem. defiantly be better. You probably know but just listing a time code like this .... 20:21 will make a click able link to jump the video. You do not need to make the time consuming process of annotations.
Yeah I usually upload all games separately but I was trying a new format now (streaming via capture card) so uploading them one by one would omit the commentary. I'll have this solved by the end of today or early tomorrow.