What's new

Injustice War Report by Aris, discusses Deathstroke, WNF Win, and more!

Just watched this, he's so true. Stop crying so much when the game is not even 2 weeks old and just look at some flowers

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
He give us the "opportunity" to overcome deathstroke, hahahahahahaha. Maybe we should give him the "opportunity" (a patch) in order to enjoy the challenge, lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The reason that people like Tom Brady and REO are addressing the "randoms" about the crying for patch is because they saw what happened to MK9. Characters got unfairly patched WAY too early. They, along with many players in the community, DO NOT want to see that happen again. If all NRS sees is complaining and no opposition to the complaints, they don't have many options.

Loth Ryo

of house Ryo krypton
I agree with Aris 100% here, however as a noob I have an opinion on an notion that he mentioned that I do have to give a warning too.

He says " Deathstroke is A blast" and if you are getting destroyed by him try playing him, hes tons of fun.

Now I have tried deathstroke, and while I do think its fun sometimes to troll a friend with him or w.e. Having more and more deathstroke players and his style of zoning is extremely boring.

especially!! deathstroke vs deathstroke battles, I mean this literally starts looking like A 2d version of CoD.

I think zoning battles in this fashion are extremely stale.

Just my two cents.

With that being said best of luck to Aris and his mentioned competitors in the next tourney.....should be interesting

trufenix

bye felicia
Now I have tried deathstroke, and while I do think its fun sometimes to troll a friend with him or w.e. Having more and more deathstroke players and his style of zoning is extremely boring.
The scrub notion that a player (or character) needs to be exciting or entertaining to his opponents is insulting. Its YOUR job to make the Stroke player learn new tactics.

also;

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol about what he says about Tiger Uppercut.. That's so true. You used to be high-tier just by knowing all the moves.