What's new

Injustice advice

Hello, I've played fighting games casually since the PS1 days, though never Mortal Kombat.
I picked up Injustice, and am loving it. I'm trying to get my combos together for Batman and Green Arrow.

Last night for each I came up with a ten hit combo, 30% for each character.
Batman, I used meter burn air batarangs to bounce , and meter burn air grapple, plus wall bounce to keep the combo going.
Arrow, combo into freeze arrow, wall bounce, meter burn air arrows, etc.
Where do I go from here? How can I get longer combos, can I do so without burning so much meter?

Thanks for the advice.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I don't play either character, but from what I've seen you're not going to find many extensive combos without burning meter.

And to be honest, if you have a solid 30% Bnb for now, you're good in the early stages of this game. Winning ain't about hitting the biggest combos, it's about knowing when to go for them and finishing them consistently

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I know practically nothing about Green Arrow, but this is my main Batman combo (I don't know if you can read notations, so...)

Jumping medium, light medium heavy, jumping medium, medium medium, MB grapple, back+heavy (you can jump to the other side here if you need to, MB Grapple leaves them stunned for ages), jumping medium, back+medium heavy, and then throw a batarang for a tiny bit more damage. 39% - not including damage from batarang - for one bar.

Krafty Matt

KraftyMattKraft
I don't play either character, but from what I've seen you're not going to find many extensive combos without burning meter.

And to be honest, if you have a solid 30% Bnb for now, you're good in the early stages of this game. Winning ain't about hitting the biggest combos, it's about knowing when to go for them and finishing them consistently
This. +1

I have spent hours in practice mode to get my combos, juggles, and inputs down... but come combat time, forgotten it all thanks to the chaotic pace of battle.

But, you asked, "Where do I go from here?" Check out the Batman specific section of these forums for a wealth of information on the Dark Knight.

Excellent info guys! Thanks! I find, at least vs the AI, the freeze arrows, and batman's burn grapple, both stun the enemy long enough to do my ten hit; i'll give some of these a try.