What's new

Combo List - Shinnok Impostor Shinnok Mimicry combo/vortex options Megathread. Will be updated regularly.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
This setup is decent vs Kano considering you can get 35-38% and get a nice reset opportunity. They can't tech roll to avoid it (but of course do other things) but you might have to adjust which way you direct your f4.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
This setup is decent vs Kano considering you can get 35-38% and get a nice reset opportunity. They can't tech roll to avoid it (but of course do other things) but you might have to adjust which way you direct your f4.

...you know they can block the Ball...right?

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
You seriously saw the huge ass post I posted above and then figured that hey this person must not have tested this in the lab lol.

Fenixy

Noob
I'm still sitting on a shitty outdated PC version, but: jumpin punch 2, teleport njp, karma,112, mimic (or sparksMB f2 mimic for damage) should work. Also it should be a bnb after teleport njp while having stolen move stored.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
why did you record the upload to youtube screen on your ps4 AND NOT UPLOAD FROM PS4? I am so baffled lol
Lmao because every time I try to download it from ps4 it says can't upload so I did this instead easier than recording then taping

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Great stuff guys. I'm going to try and add some of the newer posts/tech/comments to the OP. I will have very limited free time these next couple days so I apologize in advance. Still waiting for that Xbox One patch anyways.

@MsMiharo, great stuff as usual. Your post with the statistics is amazing. But @usedcarsalesmang posted that he has a vortex set up with Jax and Reptile. I'd like to see what he can do before I feel 100% confident that they can't. I haven't found anything with Reptile so I'll be super ecstatic if he shows up with some new tech :)

Also, a buddy of mine told me that Shinnok steals Jaxs dash punch but more importantly that he can use the overhead version if he wishes which is fantastic. He also said that it can be comboed back into Mimicry in the corner. Can anyone confirm this? Is it from both B3/F4? Is meter required or only for extra damage?

One thing I'd like to add to the OP is:
- Highest amount of chip damage Shinnok can do with 0/1/2/3 bars using his own attacks after Mimicry.
For example: F22xHell Sparks (MB 2nd hit) is X chip damage for 1 bar. If you loop it twice it's Y damage for 2 bars, and looping it three times is Z damage for 3 bars. Would be awesome if someone could test this out <3
(F22 is less damage than 312, but if they release block at the 31[2] then they get out of the block string)
- I've got lots of numbers to update. Finding max damage vs each character from at least B3/F4 is going to take some time but we can do this :)

Thanks for all the help so far everyone, I really really appreciate any and all efforts to make this thread as complete as possible.

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Shinnok Jax

F4,overheadpunch,112,mb amulet,d1,mb hellspark,st.1 trance 47%

Corner
How much damage can you get with 1 bar and still end with Mimicry? Truthfully, I don't like 2 bar combos since meter is so important in this game, and especially to Shinnok. In order to set up the whiff->vortex vs Jax you need 1 bar each time you connect with your mixup.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
How much damage can you get with 1 bar and still end with Mimicry? Truthfully, I don't like 2 bar combos since meter is so important in this game, and especially to Shinnok. In order to set up the whiff->vortex vs Jax you need 1 bar each time you connect with your mixup.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean I just like posting Maxed out damage tho cuz you never know also it kind of lays out the option and you can sort of visualise the combo with one bar if you get me

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
Stupid question but how do i get the OH Jax punch? just MB? (played not 1 sec with him)

My favorit MU with Shinnok must be Ermac now, WizzardBeefDeluxe! That loops are crazy fun! :D