What's new

IGAU needs to be at EVO!

trufenix

bye felicia
You're make excuses for a taking a wild gamble on a series that had just come off MK: Armageddon and MKvsDC, but a few chicken littles cried over toggleable interactables and suddenly it makes perfect sense to omit the game from EVO. I don't even know where to begin with this.
You're right, your explanation is much better. Conspiracy.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
You're making excuses for a taking a wild gamble on a series that had just come off MK: Armageddon and MKvsDC, but a few chicken littles cried over toggleable interactables and suddenly it makes perfect sense to omit the game from EVO. I don't even know where to begin with this.

Honestly I have no idea what the cannons were thinking when they selected MK9 to be at EVO, maybe they got to play it at some point when it was in development? If not IDK, that entire situation just seemed insane to me at the time, they really lucked out that the game wasn't ass.

Krackatoa

BEES? BEES!
Guys. They're not going to have 2 NRS games at EVO. MK9 got to EVO despite being released so close to the tournament because it was the first game for that scene to come out for a long time.

There's no rush to make Injustice happen. With the way things are going, we'll likely see Injustice next year, since I think NRS would have dibs on a single main-stage spot for all the good they do for the competitive community.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Corrected the abbreviation in the thread title.

A side-tourney will be planned for Injustice at this year's EVO. We will give them proof that it deserves a spot in the roster for 2014.