What's new

I’d like to hear some more Jerrod interactions from Ermac

From the MK9 ending, we know it’s possible for a soul within Ermac to gain dominance over the others to give him a singular personality, even just temporarily. I was disappointed in MKX that they didn’t use more of Kitana’s interactions with Ermac to bring Jerrod out in their pre-match dialogue together (there was just one fleeting moment where Ermac recognised Kitana before losing the memory). Hoping they build on this in MK1 as Jerrod has several family members to interact with in this game: Kitana, possibly Sindel, even Mileena is said to be Jerrod‘s eldest daughter this time around. Plus if General Shao is the one who murdered Jerrod in this timeline and is likely to be included in the roster that could also be an interesting interaction.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I actually hope not. I hated that ending for both putting Jerrod inside Ermac, and having a single soul control the rest. But to each his own I guess.

For me, without that Ermac doesn’t have a lot going for them in terms of character development. No real personality, mostly just acting as a jobber for other characters. At least it would give them somewhere to build towards and also give poor Jerrod something to do other than get murdered and have everyone talk smack about him behind his back including his own wife.

BumbleBee

Power of Toasty
Highly doubt it. I bet Ermac's rewrite will be one of the more drastic ones (since there's no Shao KAHN to speak of, therefore no such thing as a soul construct named Ermac, he might as well become MK Anakaris) and it will upset a lot of people.