What's new

Help with the basic stuff

I cannot do sektor's TU, JK , EX TU to save my life

I can do the TU then JK, but there's no way i can move my fingers fast enough to get the EX TU after the JK.

any tips on how to do this???

Robotic

Gentleman.
hmmm, the best thing i can tell without physically being where you are is, don't wait until you see the kick come out to perform the motion. When you feel the button pressed on the pad, immediately perform the TU. You should be done with the motion and the button press by the time your kick goes through the beginning animation of it connecting.l

I had this problem initially too. This game has negative edge. In this case, if you jump kick with 4 and do qcf, you'll get a TU without inputting another 4.

Use 3 instead when you want to enhanced teleport. Solves the problem completely.

If your problem is only speed, get used to not hit confirming anything. That's how this game rolls. Gotta input combos fast.

Cew

Noob
Personally, I'd still practice the jump kick with 4, mainly because b3, 4 and f4,4 are used as combo starters/links, and being able to link your TU after those combos is essential.

Letting the pad go back to neutral for a small instant has seemed to help. Also, if you notice the TU isn't coming out at all as opposed to late, make sure you're holding the controller as straight as you minds eye thinks you are. I've noticed that sometimes I will start holding my controller at a slight angle, and won't be hitting the pad clearly.

Go go muscle memory.