What's new

Got my first arcade today, Dedicated MKII Cabinet :)

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
xDisciplex said:
I didn't want to go with a MAME setup right now, because I've always wanted a dedicated MK cabinet and to be able to put all the games in one machine is even better. The thing too with MAME is the sound that bugs me, there are MK games out there that do "crackle" from time to time and to me, I'd rather just have the real thing if I can get it - which I was lucky to find locally.

Only thing I need now is a MK4 board - anyone have one to swap I just got my 2nd UMK3 board today and will trade it for a MK4 :)
MK4 boards are much more rare and worth about 2-3 times more than UMK3. UMK3 boards are a dime a dozen. I have 6 of them collecting dust in the closet.

YourMKArcadeSource

I sold my MK2 on Ebay a few days ago for $700. Just shipped it off...(yes, both Mustangs are mine)

Time to share the dedicated MK2 experience with others...

How much is the shipping? Looks expensive I want a mk2 arcade game, some dude is selling a umk3 for $599 in my area I want a pool table instead though.

YourMKArcadeSource

kingpdoubleR said:
How much is the shipping? Looks expensive I want a mk2 arcade game, some dude is selling a umk3 for $599 in my area I want a pool table instead though.
Shipping is a flat rate of $300-$350 depending on your area. Not gunna find anything cheaper that's door-to-door. You can get arcade cabs shipped freight for about $200-$250, but you have to pick them up at the airport.

YourMKArcadeSource

Davey_8000 said:
Nice foxbody bro. What year is that?
'91. It's my 3rd Fox Body 5.0. I've had 5 Mustang's, 2 Camaro's, and a Trans Am. Right after I got it, I replaced the headlights and painted racing stripes on it...

Awesome. I should have checked to see if you had uploaded a video about it. My father has a '85 GT, and I used to love driving that thing. Stop and go traffic would kill your leg though, it had an extremely long clutch.

Mike - I know MK4 is more rare than UMK3, just hoping maybe someone had an extra one here they'd trade (high hopes I know). To be honest MK4 is my least favorite of the series...just wanting it to complete the collection once I get this up and running - if I can't find one at a decent price no biggie. $ is tight with the newborn and my surgery so unfortunately don't have an extra $200 just for the MK4 board.

I'm also need your address Mike, to send the switcher and kick harnesses to once I get back home on Monday, if you can PM or email it to me I'd appreciate it.

How those UMK3 boards all working or just for parts? I just picked up an extra one off of ebay for $65 - to either convert to an MK3 later or to use with the Zeus Hack.