What's new

Question Got a Mortal Kombat platinum on psn?

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
Do you have the platinum trophy in any Mortal Kombat games? I don’t but hopefully I will obtain a Mortal Kombat platinum one day, maybe Mortal Kombat 11 platinum but I do have the platinum trophy in some other fighting games.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I have 3 on Xbox:

UMK3 06
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
MK9

I probably could get MKX's but so many of those achievements are just so dumb.

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
I have 3 on Xbox:

UMK3 06
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
MK9

I probably could get MKX's but so many of those achievements are just so dumb.
Damn, dude, I heard MK9 is some tough shit, if I recall right so nice work on that but of course, nice work on the rest you mentioned too.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Damn, dude, I heard MK9 is some tough shit, if I recall right so nice work on that but of course, nice work on the rest you mentioned too.
The hardest part of MK9 was getting 10 Wins In A Row in Ranked because @ForeverKing would cuck me EVERY SINGLE TIME! There were times I would beat him at 9 but then beat me at my 10th game - this went on for 3-4 years. When I finally got it, I waited for King to hop on Injustice then I beat the dogshit out of FOREVER JAAY's Skarlet who was yelling the entire time for my 9th & 10th win who couldn't beat me in my prime if his life depended on it. Xbox Ranked was brutal at that time & I had to play perfectly or I was fucked, I'm just lucky so many high/top level players (Always wanted to play WoundCowboy but never got the chance) didn't know how to play a top Jade when I've played King a lot prior & in his prime he knew how to beat me & he knew I struggled getting a read off of him then send me a ;) whenever he won.

The Hidden Jade fight was a bastard too which I had to do with Kabal because you have to get so many flawless victories & double flawless Shang Tsung. I would Block Infinite then Inviniciblity Glitch. It went from Shang always getting a lucky hit when I played Jade or Smoke but offline Kabal & abusing everything that makes him broken & illegal glitches make it so easy.

My Kung Fu Is Stronger is the one everyone talks about but it's not that hard if you pickup characters fast, play a lot & you're a dick that likes to baby people a lot. At the end of MK9's lifespan there was a time I could random select & beat good/known players.

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
The hardest part of MK9 was getting 10 Wins In A Row in Ranked because @ForeverKing would cuck me EVERY SINGLE TIME! There were times I would beat him at 9 but then beat me at my 10th game - this went on for 3-4 years. When I finally got it, I waited for King to hop on Injustice then I beat the dogshit out of FOREVER JAAY's Skarlet who was yelling the entire time for my 9th & 10th win who couldn't beat me in my prime if his life depended on it. Xbox Ranked was brutal at that time & I had to play perfectly or I was fucked, I'm just lucky so many high/top level players (Always wanted to play WoundCowboy but never got the chance) didn't know how to play a top Jade when I've played King a lot prior & in his prime he knew how to beat me & he knew I struggled getting a read off of him then send me a ;) whenever he won.

The Hidden Jade fight was a bastard too which I had to do with Kabal because you have to get so many flawless victories & double flawless Shang Tsung. I would Block Infinite then Inviniciblity Glitch. It went from Shang always getting a lucky hit when I played Jade or Smoke but offline Kabal & abusing everything that makes him broken & illegal glitches make it so easy.

My Kung Fu Is Stronger is the one everyone talks about but it's not that hard if you pickup characters fast, play a lot & you're a dick that likes to baby people a lot. At the end of MK9's lifespan there was a time I could random select & beat good/known players.
‘Last seen: Jul 26, 2023’. Damn, looks like the dude hasn’t being on this forum for awhile.

Plop

Noob
I've platinumed every MK game so far except MK1 (and the vita version of MK9 cos they turned the servers off). Just need to get 5 kameos fully levelled up and it's a full house

NHDR

Noob
I'm 80% through MK1, its the kameo grinding that is slowing me down. Working on kameo 2/5. After that I will go back and do MK11, it is manageable. I may even try MKX, I hear it wasn't too bad.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Got MK11 on PS4, almost got it for the PS5 version too just need a few more trophies (I went back and got the PS4 version, so no auto pinging platinum - though not even sure if that was the case with MK11)

MK1 I literally just have the kameo mastery one left to do.