What's new

Glitches in MK vs DCU

Well I was facing Superman. He beat me the first round by ending the round throwing me in the air and hitting me (one of Supermans specials, forgot the name). I was already dead when he threw me in the air. Anyway, so when I land it says "fight" because the throw took so long it was the next round. Right when it says that, it says "Finish Him" and gives the other player a Flawless Victory.

WTF is up with this glitch. The match wasn't very laggy, so IDK it reminds me on 2v2 kombat in UMK3.

Weird glitch happened to me today, was playing in gotham city and after a test your might we were fighting in the back alleys for a little bit, and he was raiden and he teleported.

After he teleported he was the only player visible. The camera was half inside the test your might area and half on gotham city with no visible walls.

I thought the game was going to disconnect but nope, I noticed his character still moving, I tried using subs teleport but nothing happened, I still wasn't visible.

I threw a couple of freezes out and i saw them flying, and after a little bit of watching his raiden jump around I appeared next to him. I started attacking and after I hit him with something, we went back through the test your might challenge again and it went along normally.

Idk i'm pretty sure this was caused by delay

oni

Noob
The glitches in Armageddon were hilarious... I did enjoy watching their videos on youtube though.