What's new

Farewell to a Friend/The King of the Break has Returned: KDZ Wins the Break Weekly #258

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
This week at The Break we have some what of a double issue. Sadly the first part of the issue is filled with a bit of sadness while the rest is action packed. Starting off I would like to say goodbye to @Frantastic23. Fran will be moving at the end of this month. And he will be missed very much. Fran I would like to say that I will miss you. You have taught me a lot with all the games that we played. You were one of the first people at the Break to really talk to me and BS with me and it helped to make me feel right at home. Even though sometimes you did get on my nerves it was fine. It gave me a nice push to keep getting better and it reminded of something that I thought I lost. I hope to be able to see you again. But I also hope that when you get to North Carolina things get better for you and that you are able to accomplish what you want to do. Goodbye.

Okay well now enough of that this week at the break we had 10 Heroes and Villains enter the halls of the reconstructed Arcade. This week each match was 3/5

Notable Mentions:
Lord Decay returns with his muscles to try to take on everyone at the break with brute force
Jonnitti barely makes it to the Break. This Merc seems to have taken a page from Zyphox's book on being late
StevoSuprem0 Finally makes his return to try and put a permanent smile on peoples faces.
SSZero appears after a very long break. Then runs to Game stop to get an Xbox Controller.

People Missing:
Rico Suave was not able to attend due to being sick.
Masta CJ was lost in the Dark Dimension
Claude decided to not try and get scumbag wins this week
Maxter could not find his Space Motorcycle or grow wings to get to the break
Jupiter was again trapped under the spell of his brother and not able to make it
Zyphox lost control of his Salt Force. AGAIN. Honeybee continues to steal his powers from him
Indecisive's Converter broke and complained all night how he couldn't play

Looking at the first page we see who has to fight who. Starting off we see Decay Vs SSZero and Shock vs Stevo. Decay at the start of the match begins to flex next to his opponent in an attempt to intimidate him. As the match begins SSZero begins to feel the pressure of the flexing. Dropping combos left and right. The flexing power slowly worked its way to the point were SSZero was not even able to block. Decay ends up defeating SSZero thanks to the power of Flexing. Meanwhile Stevo Begins the Match against Shock by telling him a few jokes. The jokes began small and not very funny. But as time went on Shock began to realize that Aquaman was no longer able to get wet anymore. Slowly but surely Stevo hits Shock with the hard punchline sending him into the corner and defeating Shock. Sending Stevo to the next round.

Turning the page with see are next matches. Starting off KDZ went up against Decay. KDZ began to Flip Flop around with his Characters Starting with Wonder Women Decay was able to take a few games against KDZ. But when things came down to the wire KDZ went with his Main Superman and Defeated Decay sending him to losers. After that match we have Jonnitti vs Herkuhles. Jonnitti had a simple task. Kill the Bat get your money. Sadly he was didn't realize what he was getting himself into. Going unprepared Nitti was not able to handle the power of the Batman. With a mix of gadgets, Bats, and money Herkuhles is able to defeat Jonnitti. Next we see a very cannon match. DarthArma vs StevoSupremo. Batman vs Joker. The match began with a simple prank. Try and fill the Break with Joker Gas whats so bad about that. But Arma was not willing to let that happen. Stevo Put up a very good effort with a mixture of good blocking, Good spacing and good Teeth but Arma was determined to save the Break and his Initial D machine. Arma sends Stevo into the Pinball room to be tortured by the sound of every machine being played at the same time. Arma Defeats Stevo and advances. The next match faced up Theonidas vs Icy. As Arma was dealing with the Clown Theonidas and Icy took their match outside to the skies. Lasers being shot, Maces being Thrown each player play their hearts out. With a mixture of good spacing, zoning, a bit of random both players showed they were to ready to play. As the fight in the sky continued Superman gained an Edge burning one of hawkgirls Wings. With the Burn Ground Superman was able to take her out with ease. Theonidas Defeats Icy

On the next page we see two more matches. First up with see KDZ vs Herkuhles. This match KDZ decided that it would be best to go with Wonder Woman. Realizing that Herkuhles knows the Superman MU better because of his brother. This match showed a few things. KDZ's Knowledge of the Batman MU and Herkuhles is getting better. As the match began Herkuhles was showing a very impressive performance. Showing his improved batman. But as the match continue to go on longer we saw that KDZ had a power of his own. The ability to adapt. Herkuhles was not able to handle KDZ and in a thanks to his few moments of panic KDZ was able to see this and take advantage of this and win the round.

After that we see a runback. Theonidas vs DarthArma. DarthArma saw Theonidas Looking at his Initial D machine the wrong way and decided it was time to fight. This classic match between Superman And Batman has been a huge debate. But this time Arma Forgot his Kyrptonite. Leaving Superman at full power. With Superman at full power Arma had his work cut out for him. Each Punch dealt was like getting hit by a train. Each laser burned through Batmans Suit. Each Ice Breathe Nearly Killed Batman. Arma was able to Hold his own and fight through the pain. Trying to defeat the Kryptonian. But sadly it was all for nothing as the hits accumulated Arma was not longer able to take and Theonidas defeats Arma.

The next match was one for the books. KDZ Vs Theonidas in Winners finals. This match was something special. Two Power House Heroes facing each other. Only one would survive. The fight began and the Break Took the force of two Gods. Punches left and right lasers reflected, Arcade Cabinets thrown each player wanted that nice spot in winners side of grand finals. And in the face of the dust we see Theonidas walk out. Taking Victory over KDZ.

Meanwhile in losers side we have Icey up against SSZero. Sadly SSZero is still shaken up from Decays flexing and Icey takes the Match. After that we have Jonnitti vs Shock. The Merc being paid to kill a king and he Succeeds Jonnitti defeats Shock. Next up StevoSuprem0 had to Face up against Icey. Sadly the Joker had no way to deal with the Bird Lady. And Icey is able to defeat Stevo. Lord Decay went up to Face Jonnitti. Guns vs Shot guns. Bullets flew everywhere but Deathstroke was not able to handle NUCLEAR BULLETS and Blasts Jonnitti out of the tournament.

Next up Icey moves on to Face up against Herkuhles. After watching his Brother defeat the Feathered Creature he knew that he must attempt to do the same. Unlike his Previous Match Batman was Prepared to deal with the Bird. Using his Grapples Herkuhles was able to bring down the Bird Lady and make sure that she was not able to escape. Herkuhles defeats Icey. Next up was a big match. Arma vs Decay. Again at the start of match Decay begin to use his special power. Flexing. Hoping that it distract Arma. As the match began Batman attempted to try and find a weaknesses in the Main Man. But his Flexing was able to distract him from what really mattered the Match. Decay ends up winning the Match after yet again flexing on stream.

The next Match would be Herkuhles vs Decay. YET AGAIN Flexing at the start of the match. Go with what has been winning your matching. During this Match Decay was feeling himself. Going for reset after Reset. Herkuhles sadly did not understand the match as well as Decay and it showed. Decay defeats Herkuhles

Next match we see the Main Man vs The Man of Steel. KDZ decided that no more messing around and went back to his Main. The main Man fought hard. His Bike and Nuclear shots blasted through the Break. As Superman began to save each person in the Arcade. He safely placed them outside. As he walked back inside he saw Lobo devouring Break Steaks. At that point something in Superman Snapped. He went flying at Lobo sending him through the back of the Break. As superman began to beat Lobo he stopped. Looking at the Main Smile he knew that this is what he wanted. Superman At that moment Punched Lobo into space hoping he would never return. KDZ beats Decay

Finally we Grand Finals. Theonidas on Winners Side KDZ on losers. KDZ had enough of this Clone superman and decided to do a mirror match. This match i promise was not boring. I suggest everyone watch it. There was a lot of things happening and i do not want to spoil it. Although KDZ did win. Good stuff from both players.
Here is Part 1:
Here is Part 2:

CUE THEME MUSIC:
Im pretty sure this is what @KDZ wanted

For those of you who want to see all the matches that were recorded go here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iX-QsjwZYt6VvepoH2zZw

Here is top 3 for the week:

From Left to right(Theonidas, KDZ, Decay)

First Place: KDZ: Wonder Woman, Superman, Secret Character Number 3
Second Place: Theonidas: Superman, Superboy Prime, Superman Prime
Third Place: Lord Decay: LOBO, Flexing, THE MAIN MAN

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

CHALLONGE BRACKES
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak258igau

NO PROMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@STORMS @CrimsonShadow @AK RM Blake @MODSAWAKE

Last edited by a moderator:
I got BODIED!!!!!! LET GO OF MY FEET LOBO!!!! LET ME JUMP SUPERMAN!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP THE DAMN MATCH!

Now that KDZ has won, we can start building the death star again!!!!

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Thanks guys I'm going to miss you all I hope to make it back up to the break someday.

Thank you guys for making me always feel at home.

no mon nooooo .. me gwan miss ya lickle yoot. (translated gonna miss ya)

But are you moving to NC? If so im very interested in eventially moving my family down there as well. Id love some feedback from someone living there.. .Cost of living is actually very reasonable down there... Im a retard for living in NYC.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
KDZ GOT REVENGE ON THEO???

That Batman guy needs to commentate with Arma every week. I like his enthusiasm.

yea forgot his name but listening to him was literally like listening to a Soccer Match (but in English)

Im nicknaming him The "White Andres Cantor"

no mon nooooo .. me gwan miss ya lickle yoot. (translated gonna miss ya)

But are you moving to NC? If so im very interested in eventially moving my family down there as well. Id love some feedback from someone living there.. .Cost of living is actually very reasonable down there... Im a retard for living in NYC.
Raleigh, NC is the best city to live in the US. Good economy, education, lively night life, it's modernized than most cities in the US, Epic Games Studios is there, I want to move there too in the future, sadly, I have no savings or very little. Not sure what the minority population is.

Raleigh is S+ tier.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/eddf45edgee/no-1-raleigh-nc/

E

Eldriken

Lord Decay with those blocks against Batman. That was some niiiiice stuff.

Decay

King of the Bill
Decay should hit the gym once in a while.
Tomorrow I'll start.
Lord Decay with those blocks against Batman. That was some niiiiice stuff.
Thanks homie!

Congrats to kdz!
Ggs to everyone who played, thanks to everyone who tuned in, thanks indecisive for the write up as usual, and I'm going to be practicing the superman matchup hardcore, that's for sure

E

Eldriken

Tomorrow I'll start.

Thanks homie!

Congrats to kdz!
Ggs to everyone who played, thanks to everyone who tuned in, thanks indecisive for the write up as usual, and I'm going to be practicing the superman matchup hardcore, that's for sure
Remember when you were telling me you didn't know what to do against Doomsday? Just have good defense like you do against Batman players and the likes and you will be golden. We'll grind out the MU or something if you want so you can work on it.