What's new

Question Exclusively female MK9 Tournament to be held in Chile on November 2nd (probable)

With @ETC Chile we will make a great tournament 100% female with beautiful girls of all ages. We will make a documentary on this and let me know if this will be unique in the world.

This will Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/etcchile & commentators ( Great Chilean players accompanying me on the transmission).

Probable date: November 2.

Thanks Guys!

This has been done somewhere in the world?

@PND_Ketchup
@TONY-T
@Eddy Wang
@STORMS
@AK RM Blake
@Badfulgore
@MKNBB
@G4S Claude VonStroke
@REDRUM
@Edfig81
@DarKNaTaS
@MoonSpell
@NickDaGreek1983

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:
We do sometimes girls fight in gaming club while drinking. We hit on playing girls as well... but never had a tournament held.
Bro! Thanks for replying! women who play "mortal kombat" at parties or bars is also common for us. we want to know if This Will Be unique in the world. 100% female tournament. (we have a very beautiful 20 participants). you think?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I'm sure if this had been done there'd be a bigger fuss, but why an all female tournament?
20 players!? that's like every woman who plays MK...

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Bro! Thanks for replying! women who play "mortal kombat" at parties or bars is also common for us. we want to know if This Will Be unique in the world. 100% female tournament. (we have a very beautiful 20 participants). you think?
I think this will be very unique. In our case i dont think we could pull of a female tournament.
Regards Bro <high Five>

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
They did this for street fighter and there was a huge fuss about it. The women felt they were just an exhibition for the men to watch and found it sexist they would meaningfully seperate them from the male players as if to say they weren't on the same level or they were just a side show kinda thing. I'd be very careful with this if you want to do it but I think it's a terrible idea

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
They did this for street fighter and there was a huge fuss about it. The women felt they were just an exhibition for the men to watch and found it sexist they would meaningfully seperate them from the male players as if to say they weren't on the same level or they were just a side show kinda thing. I'd be very careful with this if you want to do it but I think it's a terrible idea
i agree. im not a woman and i find this uncomfortable.