What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
There is plenty of lore in her name. Jax might have wanted a son and already planned on Jackson Briggs Jr. Instead he had a daughter and named her Jacqueline.

It could also be in memory of her unknown mother, who might have died. There is plenty you can write for the reason of her name choice.
excuse me, cuz

It's actually pronounced "jay-qwellin"

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Also, I hope you guys have been pronouncing his name Ehr-ron Black because I taught school in the inner city for 20 years so don't even think about messin with me.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
You son of a bitch making me look like a fool >.< I've been reading your name as some awesome Japanese name like hayate or something cool like that and my Mrs overlooking my shoulder just goes "people on that website have weird names, who the hell calls themselves he hate me" and I was like no no its a cool Asian name, to which she just raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me disappointed, BUT SHE WAS RITE BRO N NOW U OWES ME AN APOLOGY!!

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
You son of a bitch making me look like a fool >.< I've been reading your name as some awesome Japanese name like hayate or something cool like that and my Mrs overlooking my shoulder just goes "people on that website have weird names, who the hell calls themselves he hate me" and I was like no no its a cool Asian name, to which she just raised an eyebrow at me and looked at me disappointed, BUT SHE WAS RITE BRO N NOW U OWES ME AN APOLOGY!!
Not sure if I'm a weeaboo or a racist Cause I thought the same

Status
Not open for further replies.