What's new

Dear NRS, please fix training mode (lol)

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I want to practice against a block string into another block string. Why can't I make my character block when I switch to another character to record their block strings?

Plz fix. Thanks.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I don't see what the big deal is...other than you can pause the game in between strings and set the dummy to jump.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I support this - it makes recording stuff that goes into block a bitch since you don't recover at the same time on hit and block.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
begin by choosing the opponent as p1 and the chara you wanna use as p2. record the blockstrings against the blocking dummy. assume control of the dummy. would this work??

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Put two controllers in, put both on human, go to record, block with p1 with your foot, do block string, playback... success.
Didn't realize you can block with the other controller when you're using the record feature.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
The inputs will play back no matter what, so usually I just try to feel when the inputs are supposed to be until it works.

This is a legit problem with practice mode.

They forgot to apply the custom AI to P1 while P2 is recording stuff. As a result you can't really test frame traps and blockstrings because you can only record strings on hit and not on block.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
This is a legit problem with practice mode.

They forgot to apply the custom AI to P1 while P2 is recording stuff. As a result you can't really test frame traps and blockstrings because you can only record combos/on hit and not on block.
Yes. Exactly. Woo. 1 for 2 today.