What's new

CSZ's Alt. Costume

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Seeing as he is the only char without an alt, so far, what do you think his alt should look like?

I'm thinking maybe a different robot outfit. Since the other robots alternates are human form, and his human form is already in the game, this seems like a logical alternative.

I'm envisioning a robot body with a human head. Maybe his hands would be exposed, a partial faceguard, and robotic eyes. Just a thought...post your ideas!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I just realized something they totally didn't cover....Sub-Zero's famous SCAR....but he turned into a cyborg so perhaps that retconned him getting the scar during MK3 saga....

But yeah, that concept is cool. I would like to see something like that where he's partially human looking, partially cyber looking not 100% fully either....

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
Hopefully they add in an alternate costume. If they plan on giving retro Sektor and Cyrax costumes, then maybe they can do it for Cyber Sub as well.

Or...they give us the Shao Kahn Cyber Sub from the ending of Ladder.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Wasnt it Tundra who got turned into Cyber-Sub, the scarred Sub-Zero should be Noob Saibot... yes?
Well, Tundra was the original concept of his name, but they scratched that. The first Sub-Zero Bi-Han dies in the first MK by the hands of Scorpion and returns as Noob Saibot; which was speculated in MK2 but nobody was certain. Sub-Zero's brother takes his place in MK2, then goes on to MK3 with Sub-Zero's brother and Noob Saibot(Bi-Han) in the roster. They still followed that direction. So, technically, his brother has the scar, not Bi-Han (Noob).

It goes over it a bit in the Wikipedia, but it's all pretty inconsistent. His ethnicity changes, the scar changes, fades, etc.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Zero_(Mortal_Kombat)

Oh ok, got my timelines messed up, should read up on the lore while I wait for these test-results to come back (forumbrowsing at work, luxury)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Oh ok, got my timelines messed up, should read up on the lore while I wait for these test-results to come back (forumbrowsing at work, luxury)
No worries, he's been a pretty inconsistent character. Still find it funny how he's unmasked in the MK2 ending and he's Asian, yet he's unmasked and white in MK3...I mean, c'mon. Haha.

[video]http://youtu.be/5Z-CatJt9s0[/video]

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Hopefully they add in an alternate costume. If they plan on giving retro Sektor and Cyrax costumes, then maybe they can do it for Cyber Sub as well.

Or...they give us the Shao Kahn Cyber Sub from the ending of Ladder.
That's the one thing that bugged me, why is there no narrative, or speaking? It was like watching an interpretive dance, only a little cooler.

McNasty

Moist.
I would play him in an instant if he had a scar slicked back hair and a pseudo fire man outfit on umk3 style.