What's new

Characters with less emphasis on corner combos?

Lainy

Noob
I like combo characters, and it seems a lot of the DC characters I like are relegated to "corner" combos to do any meterless damage. Mid screen decent damage almost always requires a meter and even then it's not great.

Anyone know the best characters not bound by these shackles ?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I can't speak for other characters, but Killer Frost only has one set of corner specific combos and I'm not even sure if they're worth it.

That being said, corner specific combos are usually purely beneficial over mid-screen ones, unless you just don't like learning multiple combos. I personally wouldn't exclude those characters from my choices on that merit alone.

A27Alak

Casual Fighter
Nightwing can do 29-36% meterless midscreen combos. There's a lot of juggling involved, but with a lot of practice it becomes easy.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Raven and Green Lantern are good combo characters without emphasis on the corner. Their telekinetic grab thingies end up keeping the action midscreen or closer. BTW dont play Green Arrow if you dont want to rely on the corner. He lives there.

Lainy

Noob
Out of the few suggestions even one is questioned lol..

Does anyone find this focus on corner comboing pretty shitty? As in, lots of meterless(and metered!) midscreens are just ass for most chars, and that just isn't fun?