What's new

Button set up Bug?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
So I was playing my brother. And I use the sf control style because of the dumb negative edge I get from the traditional layout. Ex: I do d2 with the stick on db and I get a gas tank move with joker that's hella unsafe.

So after he changed his layout. It ended up messing with mine and changing it mid match or after a match at times. Anyone else having this issue?

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
So I was playing my brother. And I use the sf control style because of the dumb negative edge I get from the traditional layout. Ex: I do d2 with the stick on db and I get a gas tank move with joker that's hella unsafe.

So after he changed his layout. It ended up messing with mine and changing it mid match or after a match at times. Anyone else having this issue?
are you both using the same controller preset? because thats what it might be, it happened at WNF to some people and it was because they were using the same presets.

It happened all of the time on the tournament stream last night. You have to use different presets or it changes theirs. I would recommend player 1 change the first preset and player 2 change the 2nd preset.