What's new

Beating The Max

Hello TestYourMight community, I have been trying to figure out the best way to go about beating The Max. I know people have already gone making methods on how to do it on "easy mode" like spamming <>2 with Hawkgirl because the AI doesn't know how to handle it and using Doomsday's down3 112 combo over and over because the AI has trouble beating it. I want to know has anyone done this without these methods? I want to know how to go about doing this but the problem is with the max difficulty AI the normal tactics won't work because it reads the inputs, evades projectiles and interactables on reaction (humanly impossible), doesn't fall into setups, punishes in between strings, etc. The only way to seem to beat it is trick it with one of those methods. Anyone have any tips or ideas for me?

I know that learning to beat max bots isn't good for learning to beat players but I just want to beat the The Max ladder mode once and I want to know if I should just use one of the methods that people are using to beat it or if its humanely possible to beat it with skill.

Is everyone is this forum right now twelve? I understand the wording is could be funny hahahaha whatever but I am just looking for actual help maybe?

I didnt even read the OP...this is an online forum. You better start proofing your posts to avoid posts like mine.

sorry pal
Its ok I understand my wording was very poor in choice and I couldn't change it after I posted. So maybe a mod or something could delete it idk. I know that know one is going to give me a legitimate reply with that title. lol. If someone wants to delete it I can make a better worded one later.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
ill give you a serious answer...

Ofter the computer reacts to you letting go of block. sometimes you can bait the computer by letting go of block and punishing their attack. This does work quite well actually.