What's new

A couple of cheap Steam games

dreemernj

Ambassador
Both seem like good deals. $4 for Ghostbusters, I may have to take up that offer.

I just finished the Butcher Bay section of Chronicles of Riddick and goddamn that alone was worth the $6.79 IMO. Can't believe there's a whole other game in there still.

FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage is still downloading. Considering it costs the same as 1 or 2 rounds of an actual arcade racer, I am really psyched about that deal as well.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ghostbusters, allbeit short, was awesome.

and Chronicles of Riddick was a GREAT package, 2 great games for such a low price (console version is $20 or less)

dreemernj

Ambassador
Still waiting to try out FlatOut. Sadly they ran out of CD keys. I didn't realize they would keep selling even when they didn't have keys for it. Hopefully they'll get more.

EDIT:
Finally got a support request in just to be thorough. Took forever because somehow they managed to send all correspondence to my old e-mail address instead of the current, verified, email address on the account. I thought the point of verifying your e-mail account was to prevent hijackers, so why would they send all their messages to an e-mail address they shouldn't even have on file anymore?

Ahh Steam. Great for the cheap stuff, still not worthy of being trusted.

EDIT 2:
Ha, one of their moderators was insulting customers that were experiencing the problem. Steam is just a world of fun.