What's new

6 Celebrity Mortal Kombat appearances set to take place at GGA on 1/18/2014

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you live in the Brookfield area of Illinois you're one lucky jerk come January 18th, 2014. The Galloping Ghost Arcade aka "GGA" is set to have six Mortal Kombat celebrities coming to the arcade to indulge in some fan activity and LOTS of Mortal Kombat action.

Since actors for the Mortal Kombat I, II and III will be at this event, all three of those classic games will be tournaments of 2 / 3 double-elimination w/ prizes for the winners! Mortal Kombat 9 (2011) will also be played. See below for further details!

ggaceleb.jpg

Join us on Saturday 01/18/2014 for tournaments in
MORTAL KOMBAT
MORTAL KOMBAT II
ULTIMATE MORTAL KOMBAT 3
MORTAL KOMBAT (2011)
Best 2 out of 3 and Double elimination! Prizes to the winners.
We will be joined by several of the actors from the original Mortal Kombat games! They will be here signing autographs and taking pictures!
Should be a very fun time!

Celebrity Guest arrival times will be posted soon as well as official tournament start times!

Galloping Ghost Arcade
9415 Ogden Ave., Brookfield, Illinois 60513
Source: Facebook

Attachments

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If I weren't on-call for work, that Saturday, I would totally make the trip up there for this.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The Smoke of my bedroom closet will be there, and against my better judgement, I'll enter in the other tournaments as well.

F4tal

Noob
I will be here. Hopefully I can do this and Kumite but if not I would rather go to this and get some of my MK pictures autographed.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
As much as I'm sure everyone would like to see how bad I am at MK2 on an arcade cabinet compared to on PS3, I doubt I will be able to find a way to Chicago :(

Would really love to be there though. I haven't played on a cabinet since 2001, and I'm curious to see if I could do all my crazy shit, with the joysticks. Also to play against the actors themselves....so cool!
With all the Johnny Cage autographs I hand out during matches online... would be totally appropriate to get one from the man- Daniel Pesina HIMSELF!!