What's new

27-31% DMG uppercut

I found this randomly in a fight so it's time to share.

27% DMG / 12 Hits
(cornered opponent) Uppercut, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter.

31% DMG / 19 Hits / 1 Bar
(cornered opponent) Uppercut, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, Ex Upraise, B2~Air Fan, Ground Fan, 4~Cutter, D1.

To find the timing to connect uppercut and D1 hold down and watch the animation of when she crouches. It's approximately when they are at chest level wile Kitana is standing.

Let me know if you guys can get more damage; Enjoy!

Mid screen you can combo off an AA uppercut that throws them on the other side of you, you can get D1 fan 2 fan lift etc etc iirc.

I think you can combo off a max height AA uppercut on big hit box characters as well.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I haven't bothered with multiple d1~cutters to start, but I've found it relatively easy to use (in corner) uppercut, d1~cutter, 2~ex fan lift.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I found this randomly in a fight so it's time to share.

27% DMG / 12 Hits
(cornered opponent) Uppercut, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter.

31% DMG / 19 Hits / 1 Bar
(cornered opponent) Uppercut, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, D1~Cutter, Ex Upraise, B2~Air Fan, Ground Fan, 4~Cutter, D1.

To find the timing to connect uppercut and D1 hold down and watch the animation of when she crouches. It's approximately when they are at chest level wile Kitana is standing.

Let me know if you guys can get more damage; Enjoy!
There is like a 39% combo we found awhile ago that uses no meter. Search for it in the Kitana Combo Thread.

Mid screen you can combo off an AA uppercut that throws them on the other side of you, you can get D1 fan 2 fan lift etc etc iirc.

I think you can combo off a max height AA uppercut on big hit box characters as well.
With this, you can get a dash in 2~fan, 2~fan lift midscreen. I have tried to do this off of a njp or similar popup, but I haven't been successful. It is extremely rare to get an opportunity to do this kind of combo.

Yea I just kinda landed the uppercut combo online without ever knowing it was possible lol guy broke it after the 2nd D1~Cutter so I experimented a lil bit n shared what I found I've never looked through the combo thread too many non-sense posts lol.

There is like a 39% combo we found awhile ago that uses no meter. Search for it in the Kitana Combo Thread.

With this, you can get a dash in 2~fan, 2~fan lift midscreen. I have tried to do this off of a njp or similar popup, but I haven't been successful. It is extremely rare to get an opportunity to do this kind of combo.
After an opponent blocks my F2,1 string I either use D2 or 3 but if u notice them jumping u can njp after and catch them then go into 4~fan, 4~upraise etc... One opportunity to land a naked njp in kitanas game since many opponents I face seem to crossup after