What's new

21 Best ways to die (fatalities) according to GamePro

dreemernj

Ambassador
Wargods = beta test of MK4, lol.

Quan Chi's leg beat fatality from MK4 should have been number 1.

Baraka's impale is nicknamed the T-1000? What are they stupid?

And I understand Jax's head clap originated in MK2, but they really needed the MKT version simply because of the blood fountain.

LOL! Baraka's T-1000!
when did War Gods come out, because even though that human sacrifice thing did put Kano's fatality to shame, I still think that fatality isn't that serious to be number 1. Raiden's Lightning Rod fatality from MK4 had more potential than that. Kung Lao's split in half deserved that No. 1 spot.

dreemernj

Ambassador
TheRagingStorm said:
LOL! Baraka's T-1000!
when did War Gods come out, because even though that human sacrifice thing did put Kano's fatality to shame, I still think that fatality isn't that serious to be number 1. Raiden's Lightning Rod fatality from MK4 had more potential than that. Kung Lao's split in half deserved that No. 1 spot.
War Gods came out in 96.

The PSX version had some really poor graphics, but they tried a nifty technique of having a clipping skin over the polygon character model. It was an attempt to smooth out the look of the character without having a huge polycount.

abc ur dead0 said:
That was a Glorified Kano Heart rip. No way that should of gotten number 1. I think Kung's Vertical Hat slice should of won.
likewise, whoever reviewed this is probably a HATER!!! He knew damn well there were plenty of Fatalities that were better than that, hell, both of Mya's Fatalities from KI2 are better than that! this guy was sweatin that fatality like it was THAT awesome.

and to Scheisse, at least boon thought about the hookswords for fatalities in MKD, but you're right, Kabal rocked those hookswords for the four hit combo, and the win pose.

Scheisse said:
I cant believe Kabal has those hookswords and only uses them for 2 hits in the game(umk3).

Instead they gave him the head assplode, which was 'funny' and the scream fatality which is just fuckin stupid if you ask me. He should have gutted them with hookswords or something.

I'm pretty sure they were used in his brutality to :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
1. Quan Chi's Leg beat down
2. S-Z's Spine rip
3. Kung Lao's splitter
4. Scorpion's spear slicer
5. Reptile's face meal
IMO of course

haha ive never heard of war gods.....where is the pit 3?....guess im the only one who liked it......haha they should threw some hara kiris in the mix.......Dairou's is horrible self-ownage.........whats up darkmoon?