What's new

Match-up Discussion "Zorro Trampa" The Option select of D3 in Batgirl matchup.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I kinda don't get what you are saying though. For the option she has to get out of it, he has a option to still force her to block or hit her anyways. J1 flat out stops batgirl from even getting into the air with bat evade and D3 forces her to block if nothing is done. D2 forces her to block if she back dashes does nothing. And if she wakeups she gets comboed. Could you elaborate?
After the d3, she has enough invinciblity on bat evade that she doesn't need to respect any of your options. If you stay on the ground she gets away, if you do a jump 1 then it won't hit her. At least I don't think it will, I can't test it fully right now.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
After the d3, she has enough invinciblity on bat evade that she doesn't need to respect any of your options. If you stay on the ground she gets away, if you do a jump 1 then it won't hit her. At least I don't think it will, I can't test it fully right now.
I literally just tested it again right now. Bat Evade has ZERO invinsibilty. This is kinda the reason why it would be good to have a video aide as well. She WILL get hit out of bat evade 100 percent of the time with neutral jump 1 before she can even do any extension.

EDIT: Thank you for questioning the posts, seems no one else is, kinda undermining the point. You are making me find answers to make this set up better and answering questions to make this great. Im not being sarcastic, I appreciate it. I wouldn't have though of acually pushing a normal when you neutral jump as well as blocking if you had not said anything, making this a stronger tactic. We need more discussions like this, so we can forge ourselves to become stronger. So shout outs to you man!! @Youphemism

Last edited:

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Your trying to sell us an Option Select that works on all of batgirls wakeups when everyone here is giving you alternate wakeups and ways out.
The more answers and options you have to employ to her wakeups, the more your just complicating and buffing batgirls already amazing wakeup game.

SuppaSapien3

Your trying to sell us an Option Select that works on all of batgirls wakeups when everyone here is giving you alternate wakeups and ways out.
The more answers and options you have to employ to her wakeups, the more your just complicating and buffing batgirls already amazing wakeup game.
If you actually read my post in detail you can see that I stated such:

1.In the VERY case that if batgirl wakeups after D3(which is a hard knockdown btw can someone explain to me how you can delay a wakeup when you can only wakeup at a certain time on a D3?) with FLYING BAT, SMOKE BOMB, AND BATWHEEL this tech is a option select for these three wakeups her ONLY wakeups with invinsibility. If I wasnt clear in the guide then Im saying it now.

2. Then I go the extra mile to try to give solutions to situations that can occur if there is alternate ways out. Mainly holding back, and waking up with OTHER WAKEUPS such as bat evade. Can you quote me where I said that this would cover ALL wakeups? Im sorry if I wanst clear.

SuppaSapien3

EDIT: Thanks for everyones imput. Guide now fully updated with wakeups. Feel free to add video to show the different situations.

Youphemism

I literally just tested it again right now. Bat Evade has ZERO invinsibilty. This is kinda the reason why it would be good to have a video aide as well. She WILL get hit out of bat evade 100 percent of the time with neutral jump 1 before she can even do any extension.

EDIT: Thank you for questioning the posts, seems no one else is, kinda undermining the point. You are making me find answers to make this set up better and answering questions to make this great. Im not being sarcastic, I appreciate it. I wouldn't have though of acually pushing a normal when you neutral jump as well as blocking if you had not said anything, making this a stronger tactic. We need more discussions like this, so we can forge ourselves to become stronger. So shout outs to you man!! @Youphemism
Us tech monsters have to make sure we've tested every option ;)

Youphemism

I just tested this myself and bat evade doesn't avoid this setup if you do the nj1 against it. But that does leave you open to get hit by flying bat, smoke bomb and batwheel lol.

Last edited:

SuppaSapien3

I just tested this myself and bat evade doesn't avoid this setup if you do the nj1 against it. But that does leave you open to get hit by flying bat, smoke bomb and batwheel lol.
Feel free to check out the list of wakeups at end of guide to save you some time. Or read the whole post again. i made some updates

Youphemism

Feel free to check out the list of wakeups at end of guide to save you some time. Or read the whole post again. i made some updates
Yeah but have you tested this where you're Batgirl? Have you tried every delayed wakeup? The AI doesn't do delayed wakeups.

And a couple of things about the OP
1. Batwheel isn't a 50/50 guess, you can backdash and it'll avoid the low and high options and let you full combo punish the overhead option.
2. It's moral not morel.

SuppaSapien3

Yeah but have you tested this where you're Batgirl? Have you tried every delayed wakeup? The AI doesn't do delayed wakeups.

And a couple of things about the OP
1. Batwheel isn't a 50/50 guess, you can backdash and it'll avoid the low and high options and let you full combo punish the overhead option.
2. It's moral not morel.
Can you tell me what a delayed wakeup is on Injustice? Im not understatnding

Youphemism

When you're knocked down you can obviously do a wakeup on the first frame possible (which is what the AI does too) or you can delay your wakeup ever so slightly so it comes out a bit later by doing the wakeup's inputs a fraction of a second later. It'll still say "Wakeup Attack" but you will have just done it a little later is all.

For example, if Aquaman does your setup into neutral jump then jump 1 on the way down then one of two things happens to Batgirl's wakeup Bat Evade depending on the delay of the Batgirl's wakeup. If she does Bat Evade on the first frame of the wakeup window possible then she can get into the air but Aquaman's j1 hits her. If she delays the wakeup however, she can't even get into the air and Aquaman's j1 stuffs the Bat Evade for (probably, I forgot to test this) a full combo punish.

Get it?

SuppaSapien3

When you're knocked down you can obviously do a wakeup on the first frame possible (which is what the AI does too) or you can delay your wakeup ever so slightly so it comes out a bit later by doing the wakeup's inputs a fraction of a second later. It'll still say "Wakeup Attack" but you will have just done it a little later is all.

For example, if Aquaman does your setup into neutral jump then jump 1 on the way down then one of two things happens to Batgirl's wakeup Bat Evade depending on the delay of the Batgirl's wakeup. If she does Bat Evade on the first frame of the wakeup window possible then she can get into the air but Aquaman's j1 hits her. If she delays the wakeup however, she can't even get into the air and Aquaman's j1 stuffs the Bat Evade for (probably, I forgot to test this) a full combo punish.

Get it?
As long as I have been playing this game this is my first time hearing about this. Thanks for telling me man! Going to try it now. The good thing though is even if batgirl blocks she still is forced to block.

ryublaze

Noob
the AI does wake-ups at the earliest possible frame. if u input ur wake-up at a later time you'll delay it making it harder for ur opponent to oki u. Try this pick catwoman in training mode, set the AI to record and do a hard knockdown and have it try stuffing your wake-up with a move that isn't fast multi-hitting (for example flash's d12 and doomsday's earthshaker will stuff it everytime but deathstroke's b1u2 is harder to stuff with). now as catwoman input catdash at the earliest frame (just mash bf2) and see if the AI stuffs it. now try it again but input catdash right when u stand up. if u time it right the catdash beats out the stuff attempt. congrats u just did a delayed wake-up.

SuppaSapien3

Lol I just tested the main three wakeups and delayed it, and discovered that Batgirl is acually in a worse position than doing it immediately. Batgirl still cant hit out Aquaman out of the jump, and when she teleports, gives Aquaman more time to block. Tell me what you guys results are, as I don't want to post this until I have more proof. As for bat evade its still impossible for her to avoid being hit by the jump 1, and I believe for the others the same thing applys where she is forced to block. Im liking these results.