What's new

Zoom: character or alternate cost.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Wrong Zoom in the OP but yes he will be an alt skin like John Stewart was for GL. This will more than likely be Eobard Thawne, not Hunter.

Maybe he'll be listed as Reverse Flash and have the CW costume! :eek:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Zoom = Reverse Flash. CW show chose to make them two characters for whatever reason. It'll be a costume
Actually
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eobard_Thawne
Thawne is also known as Professor Zoom. Thawne is Reverse Flash
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Zolomon
Hunter is just Called Zoom. Zoom's powers isn't really speed its just time manipulation or something.

Its literally DC naming the characters similar for what ever reason. Making it somewhat confusing.

Vigilante24

Well... Prof Zoom is Reverse Flash. And Zoom is now apparently the Black Flash, grim reaper of speedsters according to CW lol.

Vigilante24

Now that I think about it... Flash trait from Injustice. Slowing down time to make himself seem faster. Isnt that some Hunter Zolomon stuff, not someone with actual Speedforce in them? :eek:

Flash trait gonna get reworked for this game or you think they will just keep it as it is?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I think Flash and GL will be getting a complete change as their Injustice 1 moveset did not really make them feel as who they represent

But when I talked to Paulo about the legacy thing (he was just spit balling so does not mean it's fact)

Some characters will remain mostly the same
Batman, Superman, Aquaman

Some character will will get a couple of new things/ Changes
WonderWomen, Harley Quinn

Some Characters could be completely different
Speculating Flash and maybe Green Lantern

Since they have not being revealed gameplay wise yet even though they are confirmed in the game

I think both should keep their traits as it makes perfect sence just a new set of moves to compliment them

Last edited:

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
It would be nice if they do titans skin pack.

Donna for Wonder Woman
Wally for Flash
Garth for Aquaman
Roy for green Arrow

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
He's got the same exact powers as Flash, no sense making a whole new character for him. Just make a new costume. The voice of Zoom from the Flash show would be cool though if they added that to the costume

Indecisive

He's got the same exact powers as Flash, no sense making a whole new character for him. Just make a new costume. The voice of Zoom from the Flash show would be cool though if they added that to the costume
Zoom doesn't though. Reverse Flash Thawne has the Same powers as the flash. Zooms power are different.
Zooms power is basically. Zoom does not actually move at super-speed as most other speedsters do by using the Speed Force. Instead, he alters time relative to himself. He manipulates the speed at which time flows around him, allowing him to go faster or slower in relative time to everyone around him, making it appear that he is moving "fast"; even most of the Flashes look to him to be moving in slow motion.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
We've seen the flash alternate for the game. Zoom in the comics is a reverse flash with the same color scheme as thawne. Same as the one we've seen on the dlc page. That is zoom

Indecisive

We've seen the flash alternate for the game. Zoom in the comics is a reverse flash with the same color scheme as thawne. Same as the one we've seen on the dlc page. That is zoom
The DLC skin is probably Thawne TBH. Also every Evil flash is called Reverse Flash. Its actually stupid.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
A few people are saying that since they have a similar look and similar powerset, there is no use of having both of them in the game. But then how about Batman + Batgirl, or Shazam + Black Adam, or Superman + Zod in Injustice 1? It's been done before, and it's worked

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Now that I think about it... Flash trait from Injustice. Slowing down time to make himself seem faster. Isnt that some Hunter Zolomon stuff, not someone with actual Speedforce in them? :eek:

Flash trait gonna get reworked for this game or you think they will just keep it as it is?
Don't think of it as slowing down time. Think of it as Flash moving so fast that the opponent seems slow, and NRS implementing it in a way so that the player can see what they're doing lol.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
The DLC skin is probably Thawne TBH. Also every Evil flash is called Reverse Flash. Its actually stupid.
probably is thawne but him and zoom wear basically the same costume in the comics so thats the closest were getting unless they do a cw zoom skin. but it would be a costume not a character

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
A few people are saying that since they have a similar look and similar powerset, there is no use of having both of them in the game. But then how about Batman + Batgirl, or Shazam + Black Adam, or Superman + Zod in Injustice 1? It's been done before, and it's worked
Zod/Superman and shazam/black adam have same power set. Anything superman can do can be done by Zod. It's same with Shazam and Black adam.

It is quite clear how far off they went to give Zod unique moveset just to have him in game.

Batman and Batgirl are gadget characters who have no special abilities.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Zod/Superman and shazam/black adam have same power set. Anything superman can do can be done by Zod. It's same with Shazam and Black adam.

It is quite clear how far off they went to give Zod unique moveset just to have him in game.

Batman and Batgirl are gadget characters who have no special abilities.
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or not lol

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
There are like... 3 Reverse Flashes? Of which Zoom is one. Pretty sure from the Ult Edition he's an alternate Flash skin, like John Stewart is an alt Green Lantern skin, Power Girl an alt Supergirl etc...

Last edited: