What's new

Zoofs Wins A4 Israfel's Flawless Friday

Israfel

Designer for BxA
November 20th, 2015 bore witness to the first of many Flawless Fridays. Many warriors heeded the call from all parts of the US and beyond to claim glory. In the end there could be only one Victor and his name was Zoofs.

Results:
1st Place: EMPR Zoofs (Deceptive Reptile / Grand Master Sub-Zero)
2nd Place: STB | BBS Shujinkdink (Summoner/Warlock Quan Chi / Venomous D'Vorah)
3rd Place: KHTC Traphustla (Grandmaster Sub-Zero)
4th Place: UPR Jolt (Ethereal Mileena / Demolition Sonya Blade)
5th Place: DanableLector (Aftershock/Crystalline Tremor)
UPR Nova (Pumped Up Jax / Goro)​
7th Place: UPR Fluff (Shirai Ryu Takeda)
UPR Chameleon (Reptile/Kotal Kahn/Tremor)​

http://challonge.com/A4MKX for full bracket details.

Included below are a few of the matches I chose to do highlights of. You can watch all of the matches on my archived streams at twitch.tv/israfel1214
There were so many amazing sets during the night that came down to the 3rd round of the final match. I was in awe to have so many high level players on my stream at any given point during the night.

Zoofs was definitely at the top of his game for the night taking the tournament without losing a single set. The new boys from Uprise had a great showing as well. Five members of the Uprise Clan entered and 4/5 made it to top 8, fighting a hard battle from losers bracket.

Great job to all and I'll see you at the next one!

@zoofs @Traphustla101 @DanableLector @MyronJ @STB Shujinkydink @FluffyKittenPops @CoolChameleon
@topper2ath @KHAOTIC True Grave @ everybody else that came and fought hard

Highlights:
Grand Finals Match

Winners Semi-Finals

Losers Semi-Finals

Misc. Highlights

Attachments

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Zoof plays!? I thought he just fanboyed over Brady then Rampage fanboyed over Zoofs, then some other person fanboyed over rampage then they all had the same profile picture and something to do with status updates and... ahhh f*** I don't know man. I don't know.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Zoof plays!? I thought he just fanboyed over Brady then Rampage fanboyed over Zoofs, then some other person fanboyed over rampage then they all had the same profile picture and something to do with status updates and... ahhh f*** I don't know man. I don't know.
I'm zoofs lol

Jolt

Uprise
Very fun tournament, I personally plan on attending every Flawless Friday that I can and I'm sure the other Uprise guys will be doing the same. Proud of every single Uprise member for making some things happen and supporting Israfel's stream. Nothing but a pleasure.

Until I got bodied by Quan. Shhhhhhhhh.

#DinkOP

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Very fun tournament, I personally plan on attending every Flawless Friday that I can and I'm sure the other Uprise guys will be doing the same. Proud of every single Uprise member for making some things happen and supporting Israfel's stream. Nothing but a pleasure.

Until I got bodied by Quan. Shhhhhhhhh.

#DinkOP
I'm sure you felt really good about bodying me and my Quan, luckily the Quan-father himself exacted revenge on Mileena for me. GGs

Israfel

Designer for BxA
@Israfel glad I made the highlight reel. Sad it was my most hot garbage match :-( Should of used the match I played vs @STB Shujinkydink Oklahoma is a long way from Canada, but the connection almost=offline. It was by far the smoothest of the night.
Check my youtube channel. I have more highlights on it and I am pretty sure that the DanableDink match is on there.

like and subscribe too :)