What's new

Zod's Trait.... It still can glitch.

I took a shitty video of after it glitched out.... I could post it if it were really necessary but i think we all know what the zod glitch looks like.

It happened offline against wonderwoman and it leads me to believe that they didn't fix everything wrong with the bug.

i didn't get much of a chance to test if MB phantom strike or clashing to see if it would reset because it did look SLIGHTLY different than the old bug.

the only thing i wanted in the patch still appears to be broken.... fix your game before you mess with character balance IMO....

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I took a shitty video of after it glitched out.... I could post it if it were really necessary but i think we all know what the zod glitch looks like.

It happened offline against wonderwoman and it leads me to believe that they didn't fix everything wrong with the bug.

i didn't get much of a chance to test if MB phantom strike or clashing to see if it would reset because it did look SLIGHTLY different than the old bug.

the only thing i wanted in the patch still appears to be broken.... fix your game before you mess with character balance IMO....
this is a bad post

they fixed almost every way to glitch it

You have to include video evidence of how it happened or not post at all

zaf

professor
i havent had the glitch ONCE since the patch
this seems like a million in one chance so im like ehh idc
thx for thinking about me ;) wink wink
Well it's good it hasn't happened to you.
I sympathize with this because its horse shit to go to a tourney and lose to some shit like this.
brant, im always thinking about you.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
this is a bad post

they fixed almost every way to glitch it

You have to include video evidence of how it happened or not post at all
Pig, this has happened to me and a my roommate that mains Zod. I was Lobo and used an interactable on Ferris and it glitched up. Sorry didnt record anything.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Crustis of Justice i know it's updated since it's MoS skin but did you just do that when the patch came out? I know there was a problem with another character before that happened because they patched the game but didn't get the hotfix that came out later that day.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i message pig and paulo about this happening to me also.

i traded a mb dark energy as ares with the bites of the trait taking my 1st life bar and it glitched for rest of game.

seems like theres just some random very unlikely ways to make it happen that you prob couldnt do if you wanted to in real match unlike before with just doing a teleport so dont think zod player should lose to much sleep over it