What's new

Tech Zod - Unblockable Setup (Guaranteed vs Stationary Wake-Ups)

InFlames

dead
This is only recommended when you are around a background bounce interactable.

This setup is exetremely hard to block, in which your best options are wake-ups that move your character forward(teleports, slides, etc). For characters that only have stationary wake-ups, this is a semi-guaranteed reset.

Right now this good vs Black Adam. Some possible characters are Raven and Sinestro which I will try and test.

Thoughts?

Attachments

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
It is probably blockable, but very hard (read luck) to do(Or have you actually checked it against always block in training mode?). I like the innovation and I will probably try to find other set ups for it:)

InFlames

dead
It is probably blockable, but very hard (read luck) to do(Or have you actually checked it against always block in training mode?). I like the innovation and I will probably try to find other set ups for it:)
I actually haven't. Right now I think it's unblockable, the key is to get the Laser out before the Zodball hits.

I'll try out the always block option and see if it works or not.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Couple of ways I managed to set up the "unblockable" (Haven't tested how blockable it is yet):

f213, slash, b3, dash, trait grab, jump back slow MB fireballs->Low laser mb
f3, dash, slash, dash, grab, jump forward slow mb fireballs->low laser mb
123 xx activate trait, Low laser mb, slash, slash, dash, slash, dash, trait grab, neutral jump slow MB fireballs->Low laser mb

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
The thing about this is,in a real match to have initiate this sequence at the top of trait activation. If you don't the trait will run out before the grab. Still pretty sweet though I dig it.