What's new

Zod reset

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I didnt intentionally do a whiff it must reset somewhere during close low laser

The Farmer

Also if you do jump in 3 at the start you can get added damage looks to be about 80 to 85 percent

The Farmer

Is the computer set to auto block?
No its not, but since its a reset it can be blocked. its whether or not anyone is aware or privy to it. becuase the decieving thing is it looks like a a completly connected string when in actuality there is a diconnect in the string somewhere in MB Low Laser. You would have to hold down sometime before the MB low laser having known there is a break. I haven't tested it yet, but thats my assumption Im at work currently and unable to look. I haven't had anyone block it recently because most opponents relax thinking its one continuous string. Then they realize, WTF, how did I just lose 80 percent lol ?!?!?!

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yeah i knew this, the thing about this its a sleeping reset

meaning you will only get away with this if the Op is sleeping, and when they do, there know OH action

but good spotting in anyway, i suppose you still get the chip dmg

Edit: actually does copped you did it from 112, good stuff

Last edited:

The Farmer

Thanks FireB, yea, I think the only way to mixup out of this would be to Close Laser cancel dash into 12 overhead string, but that I feel is too reactable for an opponent. It does sleep up on you if they do not know the reset is coming or where it is, visually it seems seamless.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
it resets because the first hit of the low laser doesnt hit him im pretty sure so it resets the combo counter