What's new

Tech Zod Corner Corpse Hop Setup

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
People will rue the day they let characters like Zod fly under the radar.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Corner only?

Thats cute. :cool:

No but really, good find and I hope this gets people to look at Zod more. He really doesn't get the respect he deserves.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
good stuff, but he needs more midscreen setups due to the loss of HKD on d12

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
It seems I have a talent for getting small rocks and turning them to diamonds:p Will post some stuff later.

SimSim

Alright, both Pig and Chef disappeared from the internet, so I didn't get to discuss my ideas with them before bed. Anyway, here is stuff I have found with the tech so far:

EGP_Wonder_Chef re-discovered the tech where you can corps hop after landing an air Zod Charge in the corner. I explored it further, and found that if you land a normal/string/combo in to another knock down after corps hopping, the ability to corps hop will carry over to the next knock down as well. So you can basically do sweep, corps hop, sweep, corps hop etc. I have tried to find something more useful with it though..

SimSim

what about wakeups??
wake ups seems to cancel the corps hop, but zod is safe to block (-1 or something). I am not sure if this goes for all wake ups though, since I saw the video where sword flip misses and zod goes through.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Alright, both Pig and Chef disappeared from the internet, so I didn't get to discuss my ideas with them before bed. Anyway, here is stuff I have found with the tech so far:

ahahaha I started just laughing out loud when I was watching this

to the lab!

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
The problem is that pretty much all his stuff can be blocked by holding down, so the cross-up doesn't really have much of a threat in that sense. If someone can find something without trait that makes them block high then it could be very useful.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
The problem is that pretty much all his stuff can be blocked by holding down, so the cross-up doesn't really have much of a threat in that sense. If someone can find something without trait that makes them block high then it could be very useful.
Except after the corpse hop, he did 123, where the second hit is overhead.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Was messing around with these, and stumbled upon this. Was this know that you could corpse hop through a tech rolled F123 xx BF3?

SimSim