What's new

Zod Combos by Qiwi

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
2:15 was awesome

Quick note about any combo w 213 starter

Last hit is what usually hits people being an OH and those combos I'm 99.9% sure are not possible when they only get hit by the (3) in 213 ducking because gravity is cut in half which is why I know them but never attempt them in tournament

Also b12 slow ZB MB slow doesn't connect on 70% of cast, neither does 21 or 22 ZB MB slow

Also that was super cool w the juggle charge laser into swipe explode. Will mess w that

Thx

Qiwi

Combo fiend (!)
Thanks guys, glad you liked it!

2:15 was awesome

Quick note about any combo w 213 starter

Last hit is what usually hits people being an OH and those combos I'm 99.9% sure are not possible when they only get hit by the (3) in 213 ducking because gravity is cut in half which is why I know them but never attempt them in tournament

Also b12 slow ZB MB slow doesn't connect on 70% of cast, neither does 21 or 22 ZB MB slow

Also that was super cool w the juggle charge laser into swipe explode. Will mess w that

Thx
Oh really the OH works like that, had no idea, not played enough with him ^_^ I'll have to check that out, or maybe no combos are possible hah.
And I knew the Zod ball MB only worked on some characters, (it's not the slow one though, it's the medium one but I don't know the lingo). Included it for variation though =)