What's new

Zod 70% combo no interactions no glitch

D

Deleted member 28105

Some of the sickest combos I have ever seen. About as practical as using Eddie Murphy in a Marlon Brando bio pic though. Good work.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
PEOPLE WTF. The intro is to get everyone hyped up for the greatest most practical zod combo ever conceived by mankind.
Those were swag as fuck, but I don't know one person who's going to sit through 41 seconds of bullshit to watch them. All that shit does is add an extra step between clicking the video and watching the video as you have to navigate the bar to figure out where to click to skip that shit. Also, as swag as they were, they're not practical in even the loosest sense of the word. What player is going to led Zod just dash into them 3 times to push them into the correct spacing?

Iamthejewish

General Zod of Israel - *Kneel*
Nice combos, although it can be used only when you have 4 bars of meter. When you play with ZOD, you won't have more then 2 bars, even 2 bars are rare.

I managed to skip pass the videos intro all by myself didnt eve need mommy this time ( jk ) If this was Reo's thread it would 18 pages long .... nice combos bro

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Interesting that the ball is still active. In MK9, Reptile's bogey ball would become inactive after passing the opponent.

Nice combos !