What's new

Zod 68%Combo

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
i dont see how it isnt practical. if the dude is just going to sit there and block the zod ball you can totally go for mixup

Yoaks

A spaceman
People told me that General Zod isnt a high damage combo character and I saw that a few times. They basically said
30-40%-Good
40%-49%-Super
Anything plus 50% is godlike.

Is this his highest? (This is not my combo! Not my YouTube account!)
Somewhere... Lobo is laughing hysterically!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The swag is on 11/10.

If you land this in a match, you should be forced to put on a hat, shades and coat immediately and strike a pose before continuing, under penalty of forfeit.

We need someone to post the gif of the guy sliding backwards into his garage asap.

There is much higher with interactables and trait, e.g: everything after 2:42 in this:

There are also 100%+ combos with resets

This is for sure the highest I have seen without interactables or trait however (side note: the guy who made the above video made a 67% combo like this but i think it was 'improved' by the uploader in the OP)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The swag is on 11/10.

If you land this in a match, you should be forced to put on a hat, shades and coat immediately and strike a pose before continuing, under penalty of forfeit.

We need someone to post the gif of the guy sliding backwards into his garage asap.
Just wait for it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
There is much higher with interactables and trait, e.g: everything after 2:42 in this:

There are also 100%+ combos with resets

This is for sure the highest I have seen without interactables or trait however (side note: the guy who made the above video made a 67% combo like this but i think it was 'improved' by the uploader in the OP)
That video is from pre patch when swipe didn't scale those 70s do 40-54% now