What's new

Tech Zatanna - Smoke and Mirrors Counter Poke

Yeah, I was messing with this using 3 into that.
I think it might be a cool gimmick, but if they see you do that, you can't block at all. Teleports, etc, :/

I think it's cool though ;D

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
So would this work on longer range pokes like lex d3, flash b2, nightwing b2, etc? Obviously it won't work on corp charge and things of that nature, but maybe it will work against d1 mashers. ill add this to my gameplan for a few games and see what I can make out of it.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I love how many options Zatanna has just off a block string. Unpunishable tele away, overhead/low mixups, mb tele shenanigans and now this.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
That's pretty interesting. How does it handle against jump ins if they do that instead of counterpokes? For that matter, how is her AA in general? I have no real MU exp against her :confused:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
That's pretty interesting. How does it handle against jump ins if they do that instead of counterpokes? For that matter, how is her AA in general? I have no real MU exp against her :confused:
It's a good AA, with good vertical hitbox, but small range. Good jump ins with big hitbox will always beat it.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
And trip guarding Joker is much harder than you think, only 2-3 chars have the move to do it.