What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

nightw0lf

Earthrealm Defender / F23 MAN
Her voice sounds the same voice actress who voices Pippi Longstockings in the Pippi cartoon.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I can't believe I'm saying this but she looks freaking amazing :eek: ... so if SZ means Sorceress Zatanna, then we will see Red Hood and Powergirl?

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
she can float in the air and then go straight into a teleport. i think we found someone who can finally beat superman with his floating lasers and whatnot.

SZ doesn't mean Sorceress Zatanna.
It's not Amazon Wonder Woman, it's not Fast Flash or Undead Solomon Grundy, why would they do that.
This "leak" is a fake.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
SZ doesn't mean Sorceress Zatanna.
It's not Amazon Wonder Woman, it's not Fast Flash or Undead Solomon Grundy, why would they do that.
This "leak" is a fake.
Well, we already had Martian Manhunter, if the next DLC is Powergirl or Redhood then the leak will be almost true... *wait and see*

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Everybody knew we would get MM day 1.
Ok, that's right, but I mean the leak was MM, RH, PG and SZ; and we already have:
MM = Martian Manhunter
SZ = Sorceress Zatanna
So if the next DLC is Redhood or Powergirl I think it will be too much of a coincidence so the leak would be true after all.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
But it's Zatanna, not Sorceress Zatanna (she's not even a sorceress, she's a magician isn't she ?).
To be honest I don't know if she is a magician or a sorceress but months ago somebody said in this forum that SZ could be Sorceress Zatanna and not SubZero because Boon said there will not be more MK chars in Injustice. I think the next DLC will tell us if the leak was true or not.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
You are like the guys who thought the hints were pointing for Red Hood and not Zatanna.
You can't stretch it too much.

If the guy would have wrote "A" you would say it means annataZ.
I'm not stretching it, it is simple, we have MM and SZ, if RH and PG get announced then the leak must be true, don't you think? Again, I don't know if she is more magician than sorceress, but tell me this, if the next DLC are RedHood and Powergirl, even thinking S doens't mean sorceress, wouldn't you think the leak was true?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Of course not.
One single mistake make the thing wrong, and there's one.
If the guy got 3/4 right he will just be lucky (and again only big fan favorite so it's not random).
Damn, you're a tough one, I guess we have to agree to disagree... still think SZ = Something Zatanna :p.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
aldazo that leak was proven false a long time ago. Idk why people still believe that shit
I think you are talking about Boon saying Subzero will not be in, but I think maybe SZ was for Zatanna. Now tell me this, if the next DLC is Redhood and Powergirl, don't you think they leak would be true?