What's new

Zatanna Revealed as the New DLC Character for Injustice!

BGMD

Noob
After fans voted for Injustice in One Frame Link's Fall Classic Pot Bonus poll, Ed boon promised that we'd see a new DLC character this week; and NetherRealm Studios has stuck to their word, revealing Zatanna as the mystery 6th DLC character for Injustice. Today NRS released a trailer showing off some of her gameplay. With a magic wand as her trait, Zatanna has a number of tricks up her sleeve, and she showcases a number of them in her trailer.

Enjoy!

Official Press Release:

Zatanna Confirmed as DLC Character for Injustice: Gods Among Us

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released an all-new trailer revealing Zatanna as the next DLC character that will be available for the DC Comics fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us. Zatanna, the powerful magician known for casting spells by speaking backwards, will be available beginning Aug. 13 on Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 400 MS Microsoft Points and PlayStation®Network at a price of $4.99.

Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Injustice: Gods Among Us introduces a new franchise in the fighting game genre and a brand new story created in collaboration between NetherRealm Studios, DC Entertainment and comic book writers Justin Gray and Jimmy Palmiotti. As the story unfolds, players will experience the power, gadgetry and unparalleled strength of some of the most popular DC Comics heroes and villains, such as Batman, Superman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, The Joker and others, as they engage in epic battles in a world where the line between good and evil is blurred.

*CrimsonShadow was here

Attachments

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
OMG... she looks interesting, I actually don't know what to make of it.

NRS trying to sneak its way back into my good graces. :)

MacGrub3r7

YOU'RE FIRED!!!
besides more teleporting i say not to shabby, pretty well done NRS she actually looks like a female. face and all

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
She looks like a very well-designed character. Looks of cool specials.

Having said that, I have zero desire to play her. At least you know NRS is listening to fans because I see very little chance of a character like this ever making the roster otherwise.

JLG

Noob
I'm happy that Zatanna will be released because a lot of people wanted her. Personally, I'm still trying to wrap my head around Zod and Martian Manhunter. Those two are a bit more complicated than most of the cast. Zatanna looks great, though, and I hope her fans are happy.