What's new

Video/Tutorial Zatanna hard knockdown tech

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Zatanna can get a (useable!) hard knock down off basically any of her combos. This vid shows 3 but use your imagination :).

Some applications are shown at the end of the video but there are many more (such as baiting/stuffing wakeups with tele)

Apologies for shitty quality and editing.

Credit goes to others for levi mixups/f3 crossup shenanigans.

@deg222
@Phosferrax
@Laos_boy
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@EMPR_FEAR
@DarksydeDash
@kevkopdx

@other Zatannas

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Does hitting the 11d3 when they're air juggled like that increase the time you have for the cross up f3? I know to get the cross up you have to hit the f3 like immediately.

This is fun stuff that I think most Zee's have been using for a bit.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Does hitting the 11d3 when they're air juggled like that increase the time you have for the cross up f3? I know to get the cross up you have to hit the f3 like immediately.

This is fun stuff that I think most Zee's have been using for a bit.
Yes it increases it heaps. You have to delay the f3 quite a bit for even the cross up to hit.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ahh fuck :(

If anyone with privileges could edit the title? Would be much appreciated :)

Also, fuck don't know how I forgot to tag you ._.
Uh....YOU have the privileges to edit the title lol. Go to the top right of the OP to "Thread Tools" open up the sub-menu and "Edit Title" is under there :)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Zatanna can get a (useable!) hard knock down off basically any of her combos. This vid shows 3 but use your imagination :).

Some applications are shown at the end of the video but there are many more (such as baiting/stuffing wakeups with tele)

Apologies for shitty quality and editing.

Credit goes to others for levi mixups/f3 crossup shenanigans.

@deg222
@Phosferrax
@Laos_boy
@EMPEROR_SunFire
@EMPR_FEAR
@DarksydeDash
@kevkopdx

@other Zatannas
Oh this just made my day. I love new tech for my mains. :D

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Oh btw, found out dashing after the hard knock creates an ambiguous j2 and can reverse wakeups. You can also teleport behind them but if timed correctly it places you back to the same side for a double crossup. *_*