What's new

Zatanna 100% combo (interactable)

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I do think it is viable on this stage because the second roomba is guaranteed if you get the first one and put your opponent in the corner, now the meter management will probably be tricky though.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I do think it is viable on this stage because the second roomba is guaranteed if you get the first one and put your opponent in the corner, now the meter management will probably be tricky though.
Phosferrax only told me to show the first reset. I just added the end because i saw the 2nd rumba. So is the 2nd one really guaranteed?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
If you're worried about the meter, I was just doing whatever string into trance and did the reset from there. 1 roomba along gives an over 50% combo lol.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
After a rumba has exploded you will have to wait approx 10 seconds to use it again in the corner, it is guaranteed in that sense. The respawn time isn't random I believe.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
This one is a little tougher to pull off, since you have to start it with a roomba, and either a F3 or B3, but here's 100% guaranteed reset for two bars.

EDIT: If the F21 Roomba isn't guaranteed, then you can just do this for four bars:

Last edited: