What's new

Zangief, Lily, Cammy - Trailer

Very cool, but not a fan of Lily's clearly too childlike face and the shortest shorts possible - basically underwear - just to cater to the dirty MF waifu nerds. Very off putting.

Holy fuck I love the muscle physics in this game. The accuracy of Gief's tiddies shaking as he attacks is honestly really impressive.
And Cammy's presentation is just mindblowing, honestly.

Lilly is cool but the fan artists are going to have zero chill on this one.

It's implied by your response that you think she's being sexualized, hence why you think its a problem
Not the same thing though...I think they are catering to a certain crowd here yes. In general I dislike it, bunch of nerds getting off on video game characters looking a certain way. But with a character like Lily it's a bit more creepy.

I will never understand how people will take the time out their day to create a profile on a video game site, talk about video games and then have the nerve to call people “nerds”

sir you’re a nerd, just like the rest of us and it’s ok
I am, but there's definitely a level to it. People getting off on internet, fake and drawn characters because they cannot get any female interaction in real life is just next level shit.