What's new

Yuzu_Rza Wins the Born To Fight YC Tournament #1

Yesterday, the french team "Yuzu Clan" hosted on their twitch channel "Yuzuclangaming" their first European Online Tournament Born to Fight YC Tournament. Yuzu_RZA aka @Mijnwop aka RZA took the title. Congrats to him . We should have 20 fighters but we had 2 players missing @ CDV_Whitebl4ck and @ Yuzu_Huey. 3 Yuzu clan's members @flashNo47 @Mijnwop aka RZA @Masta were present, 8 french players : @Foussen @Lordrak @Dr Jackal @Bumpy @netsuko @FH_Daloul and @NeeTiX @GraninMG, 7 foreign players @rubmytaco @STB Boba Grimes @LostyGirl @IrishMantis @RyuKazuya @Grand Flash @st9rm . A big level in this tournament . Thanks all to have participated and followed our stream. Yes it's an online tournament , a lot of problems with lag but, it didn't matter, it was just for fun, hype and salty. Check out the results below:

Top 8 Results:
1 - YUZU RZA
2 - Lordrak (Drakmage)
3 - IrishMantis
4 - RyuKazuya
5 - Dr Jackal
5 - Netsuko
7- LLL.Taco
7- LostyGirl

http://challonge.com/fr/borntofightyuzuclan
stream :

Attachments

Last edited:

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Organizationwise the best online tournament i have ever participated in. The idea with the pools was great. What i liked most is that it worked quickly. We did not have to wait long for the next match.

Great stuff guys amazing job!!
10/10

Mijnwop aka RZA

GrandMaster of Shirai Ryu
c'était sur ps4? damn, j'aurai bien aimé voulu participer, mais jamais vu d'info pour
Yes c'était sur ps4, les infos était sur finish him & notre page facebook Yuzuclangaming !

Organizationwise the best online tournament i have ever participated in. The idea with the pools was great. What i liked most is that it worked quickly. We did not have to wait long for the next match.

10/10
Thanks my brother from germany, it was the idea of Yuzu_Flashno47 !!! maybe we'll do another one in few months, take care bro

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
For some stupid reason the game wouldn't let me pick Tremor in neither of my pool sets, so I couldn't play my main and got rekt. But congrats to you @Mijnwop aka RZA for taking it bro, good stuff! :)

10/10
Thanks so much bro, i lost all my matches in pool but it didn't matter as i said on the top. Most important for me was the good progress of the tournament.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Ggs I was pissed I got Sonya's jump in 50/50 outted the whole game, but I guess it's my own fault not bothering to guessing and just trying armour out

The best tournament online I had to participate. GG YUZU Clan, nice organisation, the hype and the salt were here haha. GG to RZA and all fighters. Next time I will not let my connexion stealing my place in top 8 ! Lol